Chapter 30-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

Judge: Court dissmised.

Kay: No, wait! Five more minutes, please!

Judge: I said Court.Dismissed. Jade Smith isn't here, so I'll see you all tomorrow. And make sure Jade is here, on time!

And that was the end of it. My mother didn't show up.

Nia's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch with Roc on my left and Ej on my right. It's like we completely forgot about what happened yesterday, and started to act somewhat normal, although I still feel the tension between the three of us. We watched Tmz, but the mist shocking story came on tv...

It had clips of Prince, Kay, her dad and Ray at court and walking out of the courtroom. They said Connor came in with a hang over, and Jade didn't even show up at all because she was drunk. Now, they're suspecting Kay is pregnant and Connor cheated on Jade! Like...what the fuck is this?

Ej/Roc: Bruhhh...

Nia: What the hell is going on?!

Roc: We have to go over there now.

Ej: Yeah, let's go.

We called a baby sitter to babysit the kids and we drove to Kay's house in silence.

When we arrived at her doorstep, Ray opened the door. He looked at me confused and looked at the Roc and Ej.

Ray: What's wrong?

Nia: Well, aren't you gonna let us in?

Ray: *sighs* Sure.

We walked in and Kay was crying her eyes out on Prince's chest. Ej started to get heated, but he didn't say anything.

When I looked at her crying, I could tell she would never forgive me if I told her what I did. I took a seat on the couch next to her, still feeling guilty.

Nia: Kay...are you alright?

Kay: Does it look like I'm ok?

Ej: Nope, you look terrible actually.

We all gave Ej the 'If you don't shut the hell up right now' look. Kay continued to sob.

Roc: Where's your mom?

Ray: She left.

Ej: And your dad...

Kay: He just left. I don't know where he is.

Ray: Where's Nisha and Kelly?

Ej: I have no idea. Probably shopping.

The door opened, and Nisha and Kelly stood there, with multiple bags, but they both looked different. It was obvious that Kelly dyed her hair a lighter shade of blonde, but you could tell something was different about Nisha.

Kay's P.O.V.

Nisha took off her hoodie, and I saw her eyebrows were completely gone, her edges disappeared, and her hair was purple.

Everyone fell silent for a second, but when we looked at each other, I couldn't hold in my laughter.

Everyone started to laugh at her but she just got upset.

Kay: What happened? The brows are not on fleek anymore.

Ray: They on flunk!

Prince: Your forehead looks like a globe.

Roc: You don't even need edge controll anymore.

Ej: Exactly, what are they gonna controll? That birds nest you call your hair?

Kelly: They used a lawn mower and a weed wacker to cut it.

Nia: She BEARLEY had enough hair to cut.

Nisha: Oh shut up! Not everyone has good hair like you three.

Nia: I'm black Irish and Creole (Nia always says that, but meanwhile im ova here like what tf is a creole?? Lol excuse my ignorant comment.)

Kelly: I'm German and Indian.

Kay: I'm French, Italian, Black, White, Indian and Native American.

Nia: Since when were you white? You sure don't act like it.

Kay: My mom's mother is white, and my father is a bit mixed too duhh.

Roc: That makes sense. I always wondered why in the world he was so light. He's yellower than Prince.

Kelly: Prince can be on The Simpson's.

Ray: Let's leave before my father comes home. Let's go to...Air Time?

Nisha: Then the movies.

Ej: Then to eat.

Kay/Kelly/Nia: Then shopping.

I walked to my room, grabbed my purse, and walked down to the livingroom, where everyone had their keys and ready to leave.

Ray: Nia, ride with me?

Nia: Sure.

Prince: Kay, do you want to ride with me?

Kay: Yup. That's cool.

Kelly: I'm riding with Ej.

Nisha: I guess I'm riding with Roc.

Roc: Cool, lets go.

We should already know by now, that this is a bad set up...

Hi! What will happen? Each of the girls have something to say next chapter first, then the guys. What's Kelly going to say?? Find out later.
~K_Thax