Chapter 37-k_thax

Jade's P.O.V.

Once again, my head throbbed as I woke up. I felt a little bare under the covers, so I looked under them, and I was shocked to find myself naked...with Julian laying next to me with the biggest boner of his life! I shrieked, waking up Julian in the process.

Julian: What are you screaming for?! I'm trying to sleep!

Jade: We had sex last night!

Julian: What? I must have had way too much to drink.

I took a sheet and wrapped myself in it. I looked over at Kay's bed and found it empty. Her stuff was gone too. I had no idea where she went, or why she left. I called her phone, but it was sent to voicemail. I sighed and got up with the sheets trailing behind me. I made it to the bathroom without passing out and hunched over the toilet while throwing up. I put my head in my hands and cried. My life is a mess now and theres no fixing it.

I got up and splashed cold water on my face to wipe away the tears. I opened my eyes and Julian's arms were around my waist. I could feel how turned on he was through the towel he had wrapped around his waist. Bits of memory from last night came back to mind and I remembered the words he shared. *hint hint did Jade and Julian really do it?*

Jade: Do you speak the truth when you're drunk?

Julian: Every word I say while I'm drunk is true. It's different when I'm high.

Jade: Oh...

Julian: Why? What did I say last night?

Jade: The truth...

I pushed his hands away and sat on the bed. He walked in soon afterward and laid on his back with his hands behind his head.

Jade: Last nigt...you said you were in love with me...

Last night

Kay had just walked out, and I sat on the bed, horny as hell. Julian walked in and laid on his back next to me. There was a silence until he broke it.

Julian: Jade, I've known you forever, and ever since we were little I fell in love with you. I tried to deny it, because we were like brother and sister, but my feelings for you grew stronger with everyday I laid eyes on you.When we were 16, I was ready to confess my love for you, but someone already beat me to it. I was crushed and told myself I had to get over you. And that's when I had to just cover up the the real truth with a fake truth. I told myself to get involved with guys to keep you out of my mind, but I still had hopes and dreams for you. I always hoped you had my kids and married me and had a happy family with me, but you didn't feel the same. It hurts knowing that I'm mad in love with you, but you don't love me back. I just want to show you how much I love you sometimes, but you're married and there will never be an us. Jade, just give me a chance, and I can wipe away all the hurt you've been through, all the tears you've cried, and all the struggle. I can take care of you and trat you like a queen should be treated. I can love you right in all the right ways and all the right places. Just give me a chance because I'm in love with you...

Jade: Are you really in love with me?

Julian:...You're the only thing that's on my mind every day and it sucks that I can't have you. Just give us a chance and I can love you more than anyone else.

As I got up he held my waist and got up with me. He turned me so that I was facing him. He pecked my lips softly, and I stood there, paralyzed in his hold, not kissing back, but wanting more. He left a trail of soft kisses on my neck, going to my chest. He picked me up and laid me on the bed partially opening the sheet that covered my body.