Chapter 7-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.(pic of ej on side)

I think i was about to say i love you back, but i remembered, the last time i said i loved someone, i gave them my heart, and they threw it away, and burned it. I was not going to repeat that desvastating part of my life, and get broken all over again.

Kay: I...have to finish unpacking.

I got out of his lap, and avoided eye contact. I know he is probably hurt, but i have to keep my heart safe. I continued to unpack, and he stood next to me, and helped. He stopped, and looked into my eyes.

Ej: You know i want you right? Be my girl, and i would show you what love really feels like.

All of these confusing thoughts came back into mind. Do i love Ej? Will it last? Do i love Prince? Who should i choose? I thought about how my future looked, and i think i made the right desicion.

Kay: Ej, i dont know. Im still hurt from the way Prince treated me when we were together. I have to think on this.

Ej: Ok, i understand.

He left the room with a broken heart. I sat back on my bed, and thought some more. I thought of all the good memories Prince and i had. I just wish we could start over, and go back to the loving times we had; Together.

I Decided who i really wanted now;Prince. I ran through the halls to get to Prince. I almost tripped down the stairs looking for him.

Kay: Prince! Prince?

I realized his room was next to mine, and I ran back up the stairs, and raced to his room. I took a deep breath, and slowly opened the door. Once again, i felt stupid for even considering going back with him. He was sitting in his desk chair, and kelly was giving him a lap dance...with no music. Who does that? His head was tilted back, and he was moaning. I walked out, and slammed the door.

I went to find Ej, and he was in the kitchen. I heard Prince follow me, so i ignored him. I went right up to EJ, and kissed him. He was quite surprised, because he gasped, but kissed back. We stood in the kitchen making out for 2 minutes, while Prince's face turned red with anger. I pulled away, and bumped shoulders with Prince purposely. Roc called us all in the livingroom again, but before i left, i heard Prince talk to Ej.

Prince: Stay away from her!

We all gathered in the living room once more. His announcement better be good, because i want to go to seep.

Roc: Alright guys, since niether of us can cook, and some one might food poisin the others, were going to Olive Garden. We have to take the 2nd Enclave, because i lost all the car keys, and Kay and Prince threw up in the car.

Kay: I told Ray to pull over. It's not my fault I'm...sick.

Roc: Whatever. It'll cost you guys extra to get the throw up out. Anyway, My friend Marcus is throwing an epic party, and were invited. Lets go after dinner.

Kay: I'm not in the mood to party. Count me out.

Ej: I'm out too. I still have to unpack.

Roc: Ok. To the Roc-mobile.

Nia: That isnt cool.

Before we got into the car, Ray noticed there were only 7 seats and 8 of us.

Ray: Someone has to sit on the floor. Im driving.

He got in the driver's seat, Nisha was in the passenger seat, Nia and Kelly sat in the second row, Roc, Ej, and I sat in the third row. Prince was the last in the car, because he was tying his shoe.

Prince: Why do i have to sit on the floor?

Ej: Just shut up and sit on the floor.

Since i was sitting in the middle behind Prince, i thought i could have fun with this. Ray started driving, and i kicked Prince in the back of the head.

Kay: Whoops, My foot slipped.

I waited a couple of seconds before i kicked him in the lower back.

Kay: Whoops, my foot slipped again.

Prince: Dont let it happen again.

Right before I got the chance to kick him in the head and knock him out again, Ej stopped me.

Ej: Babe, chill.

He gave me a look I couldn't explain, and it made me melt. I kissed his cheek, and put in my headphones. My music was really loud, so I didn't hear what Ej said to Prince. I think they were fighting over me, but that's ridiculous. Why would Prince want me, when he has a hoe sitting next to him? We arrived at Olive Garden, and we got out, and seated.

The waiter took our order, I was the last to order. I think I ordered the whole menu.

Kay: Can I have the pasta, lasagna, cesar salad, two orders of bread sticks, shrimp cabobs, and 2 lemonades please.

Everyone looked at me like I was a cow or something. My face felt hot and red.

Kay: What? A girl's gotta eat.

They shrugged it off. The only person that noticed, was Nia. She waited for the waiter to leave, then she told me to come with her.

Nia: I have to go to the bathroom, Kay, come with me.

Kay: But I dont have to-

Nia: Come with me now!

I got up, and followed her to the bathroom. She locked the door, and looked at my stomach. I put ahand over my stomach so she wouldn't notice I got kinda fat.

Nia: You're pregnant, arent you?

Kay: No, where did you get that ridiculous theory from?

Nia: You're pregnant, Arent you?

She asked me again. She knew when I was lying, so I gave up trying to hide it from her.

Kay: Yes. I'm a month and a half.

Nia: I knew it! Roc owes me 20 bucks.

Kay: Roc knows too?! Please don't tell anyone else. What am I going to do?

Nia: I don't know, but I'll be there with you every step of the way. That's what I'm here for.

Kay: Thank you.

I hugged her, and we walked back to the table. The food was there, and I lost my appetite once I sat down. All I could think about, was Prince, me, and my unborn baby...

Good story or Nahh? Let me know what you think, Bye.