Chapter 33-k_thax

Jade's P.O.V.

I woke up satisfied that Julian's arms were wrapped around me. I looked at the alarm clock, and I had to wake up in 30 minutes, so I decided to continue sleeping untill the alarm went off.

30 minutes later

I had the best possible sleep ever in 30 minutes. My alarm ruined everything, so I hit the snooze button and tried to continue to sleep untill Julian woke up.

Julian: Morning. You look horrible in the morning.

Jade: *laughs* You look just as bad.

Julian: Why do we have to wake up this early anyway? It's only 7:45.

Jade: I missed court yesterday because I woke up late and kinda had a hangover, so I am not missing it today or arriving late.

Julian: What time does court start?

Jade: 10:30. I bet Connor and Kay are going to be pissed at me. I have no idea what hapened yesterday. It must have been kinda bad, because Connor was drunk yesterday, and I haven't heard from Kay at all.

Julian: How is your kids anyway? I haven't seen them in a while.

Jade: Ray is ok, he got two girls pregnant, and Kay is very pregnant herself.

Julian: Wow...does pregnancy at an early age run in your family? Because if your mother had you at 16, you got pregnant at 16, and your son and daughter are having kids at 17 and 18, this is getting ridiculous.

Jade: Shut up. But I guess you're right. It is kinda getting out of hand.

Julian: This is why I always use a condom.

Jade: Really? Do you wanna go there? You had sex with one girl for the first time at 25, then proposed at 28, then had sex a second time at 29, found out you were "gay" at 30, and havent had sex since then. So I win.

Julian: Well excuse me for trying to be pure.

Jade: Pure my ass. I bet you're not even gay. I felt how hard you were last night.

Julian: Well, you liked it, didn't you?

Jade: ...whatever... hurry up and get ready.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I went into the bathroom to start my morning routine. Julian came in and brushed his teeth at the same time I was.

Jade: Get out, I have to shower.

Julian: You get out, I have to brush my teeth.

Jade: You're acting like an annoying brother right now. *laughs and playfully slaps his arm*

Julian: But you still tolerate me. Now, hurry up and shower so we can eat breakfast. I'm starving.

Jade: Hurry up and leave.

Julian: Im not going anywhere.

Jade: Then turn around and close your eyes.

Julian: Fine...but I can still see you in the mirror.

Jade: *slaps his arm* Stop looking.

Julian: It's not like I havent seen you naked before.

Jade: If you don't turn around, I swear...

Julian: Ok, ok, I'm turning.

I turned on the shower water, quickly stripped and got in. I stayed in for half an hour and turned the water off, finger combing my hair.

Jade: Pass me my robe, please.

Julian: And if I don't...?

Jade: We're fighting once I get out of here.