Chapter 40-k_thax

Nia's P.O.V.

We were at Kay's mom's house, and it was big.

Kelly: There's a freaking beach in the backyard?!

Nia: Race you there!

Roc: Bet Imma win!

The three of us ran through the house and toward the back. I was the first to realize it was a huge window, not a door. Unfortunately, Roc was the last to notice and ran right into the glass. He fell back onto the floor. Kay's mom jogged down the stairs and laughed at Roc on the ground.

Ray's P.O.V.

My mom jogged down the stairs in her pajamas and laughed at Roc. Kay came down too and sat next to me on the couch. My point of view is boring, so I'm gonna pass it to Roc.

Roc's P.O.V.

Ms. Smith came down the stairs in a tank top and shorts. She laughed at me and sat next to where I was laying. I can't lie, Ray's mom is fine.

Kay came down in polka dotted pajamas and sat next to Ray on the couch. Nia and Kelly changed into a t shirt and jogging pants and footie pajamas while the rest of us sat on the couch, unchanged.

Jade: Do you want me to order pizza?

Ej: I want pineapple and sardines on my pizza.

Nia: That's gross. Just get pepperoni and cheese.

Kelly: And Pretzel pizza!

Roc: get extra cheese too.

Ray: But I want tacos!

Jade: How about we get cheese and pepperoni and pretzel pizza? Ray can get tacos some other time.

We all agreed and Ray left to get his tacos and more snacks. Jade went into the kitchen and got us all drinks. She sat on the couch while we all talked. I put my head in her lap as we all listened to her crazy stories.

Roc: Tell us one of your most embarrassing stories ever.

Jade: My entire life was an embarrassing mess. One of my most embarrassing memories was when I had to bring in my mother for bring your parent to school day. The parents were suposed to tell about their carreers and later that day cook from where they're from. My mother didn't have a job to begin with, so when it was her turn, she told everyone she sold her body and has sex with strange dudes. I cried that day, not only because she was drunk and told everyone she was a prostitute, but because when she made old Kraft mac and cheese and made punch, she poured liquor in it. Everyone blamed me and my mom for getting sick and she was banned from campus.

We all laughed. Her mom must have been horrible.

Kelly: My most embarrassing story was at a dance. I was dancing with some guy I really liked, then some people started throwing us around us, because they had food poisoning, but I noticed I ate the same food as everyone else. Anyway, we were dancing and so close to kissing untill I threw up all over him. That was the worst day of my life.

Ray came back with a huge smile.

Ray: We're roasting marshmallows and making smores.

Jade: *laughs* That's not even a real fireplace.

Ray: I'm determined to make the freakin marshmallows.

Kay: I'm down, let's try it.

We all went into the livingroom and Jade turned on the "Fake fireplace".

Kay's P.O.V.

We all were laughing and epically failing at trying to roast the dumb marshmallows. Ray looked down at his phone, then laughed as hard as ever. My mom took the phone and looked at a picture and sighed.