Chapter 39-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

My mother didn't come back until 11:45 at night, but I honestly didn't care. I was too busy dreaming about Officer Austin Bentley giving me more free donuts.

But anyway, speaking of Austin, I woke up to a text from him. He wants to hang out later, but he has work to do. I shrugged and got up to get ready. I threw on a simple outfit and went downstairs in the kitchen to get breakfast. I didn't feel like cooking, so I just got a bowl of cereal and watched cartoons.

I went upstairs to wake up my mother so she could take me and Prince to my appointment.

Kay: Can you take me and Prince to my appointment?

Jade: But I'm tired! I just fell asleep at 5 in the morning!

Kay: Wake up! I don't want to go by myself!

Jade: But Jacob will be there!

Kay: Just forget it, I knew you wouldn't care.

She dramatically sighed and got up and groaned heavily. She went into her bathroom and started to get ready. Prince called and told me he was outside. I opened the door for him and we sat at the island.

We talked untill my mother lazily walked down the stairs. She had on pink Love Pink sweats and pink Uggs. She sat on the couch, reading a text from someone. She groaned and threw her phone on the other end of the couch. She laid back and closed her eyes.

Prince: Hey Jade, are you still preg-

She threw a pillow at him, and he stopped talking. She closed her eyes again and I heard her lightly snore.

Kay: Can we go now?

Jade: Huh?

Kay: Mon, can we leave?!

Jade: I don't want to leave the house.

She got up and grabbed a water bottle and a granola bar from the kitchen and put on her sunglasses.

Jade: Let's go.

We followed her to the garage and got into her new black Escalade. As we drove, she got multiple texts and phone calls. She gave me her phone to decline all of them from Sam.

Kay: Why is he texting you "I love you" a billion times?

Jade: *Sighs* Long story.

Kay: We got time.

Jade: Well, last night after I finished my paper work, we had drinks, and one thing led to another, we ended up in bed then he said he loved me ever since and I took his virginity.

The car was silent until Prince and I died with laughter. We finally caught our breath and calmed down after dying.

Kay's P.O.V.

Prince: He is so wack.

Kay: Yeah, he should've said "Hey girl, I got Netflix and I'll give you the password while we eat Chipotle."

Prince: Once you get the Netflix password, you know it's real.

Blah blah blah, we made it to the doctors office and Prince and I went in. My mother stayed in the lobby, mostly because she was tired and had other buissness calls.

Dr. Hathaway: Good morning Jacob, morning Kay. Ready for the gender?

Kay: I'm ready for Jehovah's return, not the gender. *laughs*

We all laughed and she put the cold gel on my stomach. After a few minues, I held onto Prince's hand, nervous of the news. Dr. Hathaway looked up and smiled.