Chapter 22-k_thax

Roc's P.O.V.

Roc: So, Nisha, when are we gonna tell Nia?

Nisha: Tell Nia what?

Roc: That RJ isn't Ray's kid. I don't even know why you named him RJ, Roc Royal isn't even my real name.

Nisha: It's not?! When were you gonna tell me?

I palmed my forehead at how dumb this hoe was...

Kay's P.O.V.

Kay: If it's the Grim Reaper behind me, just save my baby and show me no mercy.

??: I'm sorry.

I turned around and saw my brother standing there looking dumb. I sighed and wiped my tears, but more poured down.

Ray: Well...say something...

Kay: Aren't you here to just call me a slut and tell me to kill myself?

Ray: Ohhh, yeah, about that, I'm super sorry! I didn't mean it. It was just stress. Life hasn't been too kind to me, and it won't be for you either for the next few months.

Kay: Duhh...I know...I'm pregnant...

Ray: No, I mean They're gonna fight for you in a custody battle. If mom wins, you have to live with her untill your baby is born and she keeps the house. If dad wins, he gets the house and you. Who ever wins, they take the other person's money, the house, the cars, and eventually you.

Kay: Oh.My.God! It's all because if me! I have to stop this!

Ray: Wait, sis, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me? I didn't mean what I said earlier.

Kay: All is forgiven.

He hugged me so tight, I couldn't breath.

Kay: Ow! I'm still pregnant, are you trying to ruin it?!

Ray: Whoops, sorry. Now let's get in there and stop the divorce.

We both walked back into the house,

And found Ann and Joe yelling at my dad. Ann was yelling in french, and Joe was yelling in Italian. My mom was sitting on the couch, running a hand through her hair, not understanding anything.

Joe: Beh, perché l'hai barare su di lei ?! (Well why did you cheat on her?!)

Ann: nous avons soulevé vous mieux que ce fils ! (We raised you better than that son!)

Kay: ok, can you guys stop fighting now? It's my fault, and I know that, but can we please go? I'm not feeling too good.

Yes, I made up an excuse. I really wanted to go home, but now, the excuse didn't seem so fake.

Ann: Kayla ?! Êtes-vous enceinte ?! (Kayla?! Are you pregnant?!)

Kay: Oui grand-mère ! Papa, nous devons partir , je pense que je suis gonna- (Yes grandma! Dad, we have to leave, I think I'm gonna-)

I ran into to the bathroom and threw up. I had a sharp pain in my stomach and I felt worse every time I threw up.

I wiped my mouth and stood up. I rinsed out my mouth, and almost peed my pants when I saw ny grandpa standing at the doorway.

Joe: Here, have a mint...or two...

I took about 12 mints and put them all in my mouth. I hate the taste of throw up.

Joe: I threw up the day Ann told more she was pregnant with your father. *chuckles* We threw up together.

I playfully rolled my eyes and took a deep breath, but I had a horrible head ache. I slowly got up, and walked toward the den. Everyone started talking, in english this time, about I don't know what. My vision started to blur.