Chapter 31-k_thax

Nia's P.O.V.

Nia: Ray...

He casually glanced at me and smirked. We were in the car, of corse, and there was this one topic that I just had to bring up.

Ray: Nia...

Nia: I think you should be there more for angel. I don't think that she knows that you're her real dad. You're always there for RJ, but he might not even be your real son.

Ray: I can't...

Nia: Why? She is your biological daughter, and Rj isn't.

Ray: I can't, because you have full custody...

I was silent at that point. He was right, I did have full custody. I sighed and put my head against the window.

After a few minutes of silence, I felt him hold my hand. I looked at him, and he smiled. I couldn't help but put a stupid grin on my face.

Nisha's P.O.V.

Roc: So...are you officially with Ray?

Nisha: Nope. He still has feelings for Nia, but he's paying child support on a kid that ain't his.

Roc: For once, you actually have a smart idea. *mumbles* As long as I don't have to pay it.

Nisha: What?

Roc: What?

Nisha: *sighs* Nevermind.

Kelly's P.O.V.

Ej: So, why do you and Kay have so much beef?

Kelly: To be honest, I didn't even mean for everything to go this far. I thought Prince was single when I saw him again, and I told myself I would do anything to get back with him, but Kay was in the picture and made everything harder. Another reason why I can't stand her, is when she was growing up, she had everything made for her; Both a mom and dad, big house, money, anything she wanted. I had nothing compared to her. I have no idea who my real parents are, I lived in a crappy apartment my whole life, and I basically had nothing. I envy her, because she has the life I wish I had. It's not fair that she got a perfect life, and me and my aunt and uncle had to struggle. I just want what she has, you know? And now, she has you and Prince wrapped around her finger. It's just so unfair! If I work hard for something, she gets it handed to her! *Angrily screams*

Ej: Well, you have me now.

He took his attention off of the open road, and kissed me.

Ej: All you have to do to get Prince is.....

Kay's P.O.V.

Prince: What if we have twins?

Kay: Prince, Don't jinx it!

I laughed and playfully slapped his arm. He laughed too and focused on the road.

Prince: I haven't exactly told my mother that you were pregnant yet.

Kay: Why not? I thought she would be the first to find out.

Prince: I've been busy trying to find my father...

Kay: Oh...how's that going?

Prince: You can't exactly find someone that doesn't want to be found.

Kay: Wow...I hope you find him.

I was beyond speechless. I didn't know what it was like to not know your biological father. My father was always at work, and that led to him cheating on my mother, but that was the closest to me not being able to see my father.