Chapter 25-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

*recap*

My mom walked into the room, obviously crying, and sat on the bed with the two of us.

Mom: Tomorrow...I uh...I'm going to look for my father...

Ray: Well, that's great mom! At least you could finally move on, and not live with that question anymore.

Kay: Yeah...

Mom: The only problem is...that I can't go alone...Can you guys please come too?

Ray/Kay:.....

Ray/Kay: Yes. We'll go.

Mom: Thanks soo much!

She pulled us into a hug and walked out.

Ray: We should have a pajama party like we used to when we were younger.

Kay: Speaking of Pajamas, I got us matching footy-pajamas. Here-

I went to my room and got a bag and walked to his again. Ray looked into the bag and frowned.

Ray: Why does it say I Love Kay?

Kay: Because you do, do you not?

Ray: I am not wearing this.

Kay: Please? It's mom's last night, we better make it last.

Ray: Uhg...ok.

We walked down the stairs to see my parents arguing. They were sitting across from each other at the table with papers separating them both.

I walked into the kitchen and started to make dinner. I wanted to make spaghetti, but long story short, it taste horrible and burned, so I ordered pizza.

When I got the pizza from the dilivery guy, my parents were still fighting.

Connor: Just sign the papers! Your stubbornness is the cause of this!

Jade: Me?! At least I stayed faithfull!

She got up and started to walk up stairs, until my dad made her spin on her heels.

Connor: Maybe it's your mother's fault you're like this-

Her face was bright red and was close to tears. She looked my dad in the eye with a hurt expression.

Jade: My mother has been the only person that I have ever hated...and now I friggin' hate you.

As she walked up to her room, my dad got his keys and left out of the door. Ray and I sighed and sat at the table and ate the pizza in silence.

Ray: I need to find dad. Try to get mom out of the room. I'll be right back.

He walked out of the front door just like my father. I sighed and took a seat in the living room. Ray walked in soon after with my father.

Kay: Ray, come here.

I pulled him up to my room and shut the door.

Kay: What happened? Where was he?

Ray: At the bar, had a bit too much drink.

Kay: We still need to make the best of mom's last night.

I was still beyond pissed at my kother for hitting me and telling me to have an abortion, and calling ne a slut, but now I know the truth. I learned about her dark past, and I'm willing to forgive her.

Ray: Right, I'll go get into my pajamas and put on a movie, go change and talk to mom.

I slowly walked into my mom's room and watched her cry as she stared blankly at the floor. She didn't even notice my presence.

Mom: The day you were born, I promised I would be a better mother than my mother ever was. I wanted to give yiu and Ray what I never had: a good life, a great mom, and...a father...I can't believe you guys hate me too...

She burst into tears again. I think this has been the most I've seen my mother cry in my entire life, and it's only been a day.

I sat next to her, and hugged her. I tried not cry, because I didn't want to ruin my make up, but I let a few tears slip.

Kay: Mom, I'm so sorry...I don't hate you. I'm really sorry that this is all my fault. You've been the best mother I could ever ask for.

But that's what I was thinking...this I what happened...

Kay:...um...We're watching a movie downstairs, and Ray wants you to watch it with us.

She wiped her tears and sighed. We both walked down stairs in an akward silence and walked into the livingroom.

Ray: Time for a netflix movie...how about Despicable Me 2?

Kay: Sure, go get the snacks.

Mom: I'll get them.

She disappeared into the kitchen.

Jade's P.O.V.

As I walked into the kitchen, I grabbed my unfinished bottle of vodka and had an internal conflict with myself. I decided to take a few long sips from it then pop some popcorn.

Half an hour later, we were all in our pajamas, halfway through the movie, with Kay and Ray asleep cuddled up next to us.

Connor looked at me with his sexy hunter green eyes. He paused the movie and cupped my face with his hands. He pecked my lips and left me in a daze.

Jade: I should uh...go to bed now.

I got up and walked to my room. I sat on my bed, just thinking about how crazy divorced life would be.

This may be crazy, but I still love Connor...

Nia's P.O.V.

*recap*

Ej: You're too pretty to cry, did you know that?

I smiled and wiped my tears. I didn't even notice how incredibly SEXY this dude was, but it seemed as if I was forgetting something about him.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, passionately and hungrily. He laid me back on the bed, when I realized:

KAY IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!

Nia: Ej...We can't do this...

Ej: Yeah we can.

Nia: What about Roc and Kay?

Ej: I know you want me as bad as o want you.

Nia: But we can't betray our friends like that.

Ej: You're right, but if this were the other way around, Roc would sleep with Kay, right?

Nia: ...

Ej: We've gone too far to turn around now.

He locked the door and had a smirk on his face. He tore off my pants and threw them on the floor beside the bed.

Let me tell you, he put that tongue to work...

Hi guys! Nia and Ej didn't have sex, but like she said, he put that tongue to work. I don't want to get into great detail, but let's just say this stirs up more drama. Keep reading to find put what happens next in

The Conjunction House

~K_Thax