Chapter 32-k_thax

Prince's P.O.V.

Pissed off couldn't even describe how friggin...pissed off I was!

She kissed him...

He kissed her...

I'm just pissed that they kissed at all.

I was driving to my mom's house, and the car was dead silent. Kay sensed my anger and hasn't said a thing since we got into the car.

Kay: Prince, what's wrong?

Prince: You two kissed, that's what's wrong.

Kay: It's not like I planned to run into him at a public mall and kiss the famous guy. Besides, I already have a famous guy I can kiss more than once.

Prince: And who is that?!

Kay's P.O.V.

I giggled as he pulled over to the side of the road. He was honestly making me laugh at how upset he was.

Prince: This isn't a joking matter. Who is this 'famous guy you can kiss more than once'?

Kay: It's you, stupid!

Prince sighed and palmed his forehead. He reclined his chair all the way back, and looked deep into his thoughts. The radio was on and started to play one of my favorite songs.

(Now play the song)

Tell me somethin I need to know

Then take my breath and never let it go.

If you just let me invade your space

I'll take the pleasure

Take it with the pain...

I undid my seatbelt and climed over to the drivers side. I sat on his lap and watched him closely.

And If in the moment I bite my lip

Baby in the moment you know this is

Something bigger than us and beyond bliss.

Give me a reason to believe...

He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. I bit my lip and undid his belt buckle. Shit was about to get real...

'Cuz if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder.

And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Love me, Love me, Love me

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Harder, harder, harder

At this point, we were completely stripped except for my bra and his shirt. He grabbed a hold of my hips and bounced me up and down, smirking at me and listening to me moan.

I know your motives, and you know mines

The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind.

If you know about me, and choose to stay

Then take this pleasure, and take it with the pain.

And if in the moment you bite your lip

When I get you moanin you'll know it's real.

Can you feel the pressure between your hips?

I'll make it feel like the first time...