Chapter 26-k_thax

Nia's P.O.V.

There was a few knocks that woke me up. I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw Ej laying next to me, shirtless, with his arms around ny waist.

Roc: Nia, open the door! Why is it locked?!

I gasped at the sound of his voice. I shook Ej to wake him up. I started to panic when he was banging on the door non stop.

Nia: *whisper/yells* Ej, get up! Roc is banging on the door!

He quickly got up, and hid in the closet. I got out of the bed and notived that I was completely naked from the waist down.

Nia: Shit!

Roc: Open the damn door!

Nia: Ok, ok. I'm coming!

When I opened the door a bit, Roc tried to come in all the way.

Roc: Why are you hiding behind the door?

Nia: Umm...I...uh...I'm about to shower...?

Roc: You do realize it's 3:00 in the afternoon. You and Ej were asleep for a while.

Nia: Wh-what?

Roc: I knocked on his bedroom door, and he didn't answer because I guess he was asleep too. Do you want anything to eat or drink?

Nia: Nope, I'm fine. Bye E- I mean Roc.

Roc: Wait, what did you just-

I slammed the door in his face and let out a breath of relief. I cant believe Roc Is so damn oblivious. Ej walked out of the closet and wraped his arms around my waist again.

Nia: This isn't right Ej, I feel horrible.

Ej: It is right, because if Kay betrays you and if Roc stops loving you, I'll already be there loving you.

He kissed me once more, and I was falling into his trap. I was completely mesmerized by his charm. The only problem was that's Kay's man...but I think I'm falling for him too.

Ej's P.O.V.

Bruh...Nia was an easy fuck bro...

But I can't lie, shes a keeper...

I walked out of her room, still with no shirt, only to be stopped by Roc.

Roc: I know you've been fuckin my girl man and it aint cool!

Ej: So? What you gonna do? Fuck my girl? That slut is pregnant anyway homie.

Roc: I swear imma get yo ass back cuz!

Ej: Yeah right man. I'd like to see you try, but untill then, imma keep fuckin Nia. *scoffs and walks away with an evil laugh*

Roc's P.O.V.

Roc: Nia open this damn door right now!

She slowly opened it and sat on her bed.

Nia: What's the matter?

Roc: Did you have sex with Ej?

Nia: um...n-no, I d-didn't have sex w-with him.

Roc: You're fucking lying!

Nia: Roc, calm down. I didn't sleep with him...well...barely...

(Lmaoo I love that video!)

Roc: It's all good tho, imma get both of yall back...

Nia: Roc, no wait, I'm sorry. I love you. Do you love me still?

Roc: Barely...

(Lmaooo alr, let me stop with my lame ass. I'm about to tell yall what really happened between the two of them...)

Nia: Ok, Roc, I'm so sorry, but we did kiss last night. I'm sorry!

Roc: How in the world did you let this happen?!

Nia: It's not my fault! After you forced me to try and kill my baby, and after you tried to do it, I went to my room, crying my eyes out, and that's when he walked in and hugged me. He was there for me when you weren't! He's honestly a better boyfriend than you will ever be!

Roc: Really?!?!?! We'll see about that.

I walked out of the room and went down the hall to get my keys, then I left. I wanted to be far away from my slut of a girlfriend...I just wonder how they're going to tell Kay...

Jade's P.O.V.

I woke up kind of wishing Connor will be asleep next to me, but he wasn't. I shook away the empty feeling, and got up and got ready. I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes.

When I was done, I walked into the livingroom and saw Kay and Ray asleep on each other. I turned around to get some orange juice, and Connor was right behind me, or in front of me now, nealy scarring me to death. He was already dressed, and drank orange juice when I bumped into him.

Jade: What the- you scared me half to death!

Connor: *chuckles* Sorry. So what are you going to do today?

Jade: Go see my mother again and look for my father. Lord knows this won't be easy.

Connor: Well...good luck...

He smirked and pulled me closer by the waist. I looked into his eyes, and literally melted. I kissed his soft lip while he grabbed onto me tighter.

Ray/Kay: I smell pancakes!

We parted once they jumped up. They looked at us weirdly but went to get some pancakes.

Jade: Guys, we have to go to my mothers house to get information about my dad. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know who she was.

I walked back to my room to get a few things and when I turned around again, Connor was there...again.

Connor: You're so...alluring...

He pulled me closer by my waist with a smirk. I kissed him as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pinned me against the wall. I unbuckled his belt and he lifted up my skirt.

He thrusted into me unexpectedly. I screamed out in pleasure while he did it over and over again. Came and carried me to the bed. He kissed me to stop me from moaning as he did long, deep strokes, that sure ass hell felt good!

Jade: Now we need another shower *giggles*

Connor: Perfect...round 2...

I FUCKING HATE WATTPAD!!!!!! it deleted my first two sex scenes, so now you're stuck with an even lamer one!!!!

ANY-FUCKING-WAY!!!! Jade and Connor really hate each other, but love each other, blah blah blah, I typed this like three time, I'm getting annoyed by this fucking app!

What's gonna happen next in The conjunction house? ~K_Thax