Chapter 11-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.(kayla on the side)

It was almost 1 in the morning, when I got a call from Nia.

Nia: Come down to the club. None of us can drive, we drank a little too much. Bring the boy with the curly hair, and my best friend, Ej. You've been replace by him. Bye.

She hung up on me after her slurred words didn't make sense to me. I got up, and put on one of Ej's shirts, and and pair of shorts.

Kay: Ej, wake up.

Ej: No. Why can't we stay asleep?

Kay: We have to go get everyone else, because they're drink.

Ej: We drank too.

Kay: So Prince has to drive us.

Ej put some clothes on, and we went to Prince's room. We knocked on the door, and when Prince opened the door, he whipped his face, and sniffed.

Kay: Were you crying?

Prince: No! Why the fuck are you two here!

Kay: We have to go get the other's, but we drank too, so you have to drive us.

Prince: Why should I drive? And I don't know where the car keys are.

Ej: Nia said she wanted us to come, and I found a box full of keys in Roc's room.

Prince: Why were u in Roc's room?

Ej: I was looking for the keys. Now, are you going to stand here and ask questions, or drive?!

We went to Roc's room to get some keys, and we were on our way to the club.

Kay: Why were you really in Roc's room?

Ej: I was looking for a condom. Ray apparently doesn't use them if he got 2 girls pregnant, It's just akward to walk up to Prince, and say 'Hey man, I'm about to fuck your Ex. Can I borrow a condom?' And Roc wasn't here, so I went into his room, and got one, and I found the keys.

I saw Prince looking in the rear view mirrior at us. He was listening in on our conversation. I tapped his head repeatedly untill he looked back at the road.

Kay: Chauffeur eavesdroppin tryin not to crash... (Lmao see what I did there? Listen to Partition by Beyonce.)

We made it to the club, and we saw Nia right away dancing on a pole. She ran to us with three cups.

Nia: Drink these. You'll feel awsome.

I shrugged, and drank the juice. It tasted like pure alcohol. Within seconds, I found myself drinking more, and more, and more. The music was hype, and Ej and I danced together.

Some girl tapped me. She was shorter than me, and it looked like she weighed 1000 pounds just by looking at her face. Her weave was all colors of the rainbow, so I'll call her skittles for now.

Skittles: Get away from my man.

Kay: Last time I checked, I just slept with him. He's mine, so get away Skittles.

Skittles: He's mine! I have everything Ej, so back off with your stiff ass weave.

Kay: This is all natural hair honey. And if you're trying to say some weave is stiff, yours looks like a bag of stale cheetos. Get your 'Taste the rainbow' looking ass on.

I don't know what I said, but it was hilarious. Everyone in the club laughed with me. I saw her try to slap me, but I punched her in the nose. I saw blood leak from her face and my knuckles, but I was still laughing.

I got a bottle of champagne, and went back to the table thay was reserved for the mindless crew and their girls, and popped it open.

Kay: Guys, I got another bottle!

I yelled like a maniac, and poured glasses. I felt Kelly hit me, so after I chughed my glass, I slapped her back. She got up, and threw her glass at me, but she missed terribly, and it hit Skittles in the back. I laughed, and when I turned around, she came over to us.

Skittles: Who threw that fucking glass?!

Kelly: She did.

Kelly pointed to me, and Skitltles ran to me. I heard everyone chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!". I looked back, and the whole Mindless boys' crew were fighting. Ray was fighting Roc, Prince was fighting Ej, and then I saw Nia fighting Nisha. I don't know why I'm laughing right, but I am, and I took a hard swing on Skittles. She was knocked out cold on the floor.

I drank more of the addictive champagne, and Kelly swung at me again, and missed my face by inces. This is when everything became a blur, and went by fast. I grabbed Kelly's short, blonde hair, and yanked it back. I threw continuous punches in her face untill she pushed me off. She was crawling toward me on her hands and knees and tried to hit me with a glass, so I kicked her in the face.

I didnt mean to, it was just my reflexes I guess. I saw her bright red blood on her light toned face, and laughed uncontrollably. She got up, and charged at me. Next thing you know, we were both rolling around the ground fighting, and everyone else was too. I heard police sirens, and everyone ran out of the club crazily, while we just kept fighting.

I felt a pair of big, muscular arms pull me away, and start carrying me to the door. I realised it was the police, and I tried to get away.

Kay: Wait! Don't take me away! I didn't finish the bottle!

He put handcuffs on me, and I saw other officers put handcuffs on everyone else. They shoved Nia, Kelly, Nisha, and I into one car, and Prince, Roc, Ray, and Ej in another. All I remember is, we were going to jail......

I hope you like it! Kelly got her ass beat lmao. It was funny to write this, and I hope it's hilarious to read. Comment and read on folks, bye! ~K_Thax