Chapter 34-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

I packed my bag and waited in my livingroom for my mother to pick me up.

I heard a honk outside so I grabbed my bags and headed to the door. My father leaned against the wall next to the door and was speechless. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

Connor: Call me if anything happens.

Kay: Whatever.

I sighed and gave him a hug and left. My mother was talking and laughing to the guy that I hate; Justin, or whatever his name was. I got into the back seat and looked blankly out of the window as my mother started to drive.

Julian: Jade, look!

She turned to face him, but he stuck his finger in her ear. Wet willie...that was gross...

Jade: Jul- I'm gonna kill you!

Julian: What are you gonna do? Cut off my-

She hit him in the chest and twisted his nipples. He yelled in pain as they both lauhed. I didn't see anything funny at all. I groaned and put in my headphones to drown out the sound of their happiness.

I managed to fall asleep and when I woke up, I found myself in front of a hotel. My mom and James, or whatever his name is, got out. My mom jumped on his back and they raced into the hotel, laughing like idiots.

I followed the sound of their laughter and walked up to a door with the numbers 502 on it. I walked in and they were on one bed, talking and laughing again. I groaned and threw my bag into a corner and sat on a chair. I took out my headphones, which weren't playing any music at all anymore, and put them in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and a key off the counter and attempted to walk out.

Julian: Where are you going?

Kay: You aren't my father, so don't worty about it.

Julian: Wait.

He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. His brown eyes were hypnotizing me right now. I snatched my hand back and got a snarky attitude.

Kay: What?!

Julian: Before you hate me, get to know me first.

Jade: Sit down.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the second bed in the room. He plastered a bright smile on his face and it only made me roll my eyes again.

Julian: So, ask away.

I sat there and thought about what I could ask him. I would ask if he was gay, but that'll be offensive. I would ask where he's from, because he's looking a bit foreign.

Julian: And for the record, I'm gay. I'm not your mom's boyfriend, because Jade is just...*looks Jade up and down* Jade.

My mom playfully pushed him and he fell over, them both laughing.

Kay: I wasn't gonna ask that.

Julian: Then what were you gonna ask?

Kay: I was gonna ask can I leave now? Because I have things to do.

Julian: Nope. Now you have to hear everything about me.

Kay: Mom-

Jade: It would be nice if we spent time together.

Kay: I don't want to be here, so can I just leave? Because-

The guy cut me off, talking like a stupid narrator from a stupid kids movie.

Julian: Julian Wyatt Miller was born October 10, 1979. His mother was Egyptian and his father was from somewhere in Mexico. Julian has sexy, curly, sandy brown hair and brown eyes with a body built like a god.