Chapter 20-k_thax

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!! Yup Its us, we're back with a new name, and better than ever!!!! We have lot's in store, and it turns out, we take the MEAP test in march this year -_- ANYWAY I hope you like it. Guess who did what with who???? Found out later...

Kay's P.o.v.

I woke up in my bed next to EJ with someone knocking on the door. I groaned and pulled myself out of the bed to see who it was at 5 in the freakin' morning!

I opened the door and saw Nia and the gang. I groaned and tried to slam the door shut. Nia opened the door and walked in with everyone else except Kelly and Nisha.

Kay: Oh, sure! Come in! Hint the sarcasm. Where's the other two?

Prince: Nisha is somewhere else, and Kelly is at home with cramps.

Kay: *mumbles* I sure do miss those.

Ray: Hi Kay *rolls eyes*

Kay: What ever. Why are you here? I was asleep.

Roc: Were helping you move.

Kay: I'm not moving back in with you guys. It's been too much with my mom hating me, I'm sure my dad hates me, Ray hates me for sure, prince probably wants me to have an abortion, and Kelly wants me dead. How will we both survive in that hell hole?

Nia: Your mom and dad don't hate you. I'm sure your brother doesn't hate you, and Prince can't wait for your baby to come. Kelly I just a bitch, but it's all good. We all have your back, right guys?!?!

Roc: Do you have any poptarts?

Prince: Where's the bathroom?

Ray: I think I need to leave.

Kay: See, they don't even care about me.

I walked back into my room with tears in my eyes. Ej walked out as I sat on my bed and cried. I hate my emotions sometimes.

Prince walked in soon after and stared at me bawling my eyes out. He sat on the bed next to me and pulled me into a hug.

Prince: I'm so sorry. I don't want you to have an abortion, I just want you here with me. I loved it when we were together and you would just lay in my arms all day. I loved when you would tell me how much you loved me and I would say I loved you more that my own life. I loved how we fell in love. I love you, and I always will. You and that baby are my life, and I would litterally do anything to keep you in it. If I had one day to spend with you and my child and at the end of that day, I would die, I would take the risk, because you are worth dying for. I love you Kay.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me. It seems like forever since we kissed but it felt so right. I put my hand up his shirt, and we both knew that was a turn on for the both of us. The door slowly creaked open, and Roc walked in.

Roc: Woah bro...

Prince/Kay: Don't tell EJ!

Roc: Your secret's safe with me...but under one condition, name the baby after me.

Kay: What if it's a girl?

Roc: Mhmm...Roc-Keisha!

Prince: Alright dude, just don't tell.

Roc: Ok, I got this.

Roc walked back out, and I stood up. I walked to my closet, and Prince followed me. He had the sexiest smirk ever.

Prince: I really miss you.

Kay: *shruggs* I can't lie, I missed you too...alot.

Prince: Oh yeah? How much?