Awkward

A/N 

Before any of you start, i am truely sorry, i have been on a ski trip and had lots of course work deadlines looming. Enjoy! Chloe xxx

Brads pov

I haven't spoken to cecilia for a couple of days now. She hasn't texted me, called me or even got in contact with me in person. My past had held me back, it always holds me back. I can't stop thinking about the girl who ruined my life and the person i would eventually have to tell cecilia about, but i have not planned it yet or anytime soon. she might not need to know ever if I can try and forget about it; it's hard though.

After a couple of days ignoring her messages, i decided to plan another date. It was my fault that the picnic went to plot at the end, so i should be the one to make it up right, If she forgives me. I'll ask the boys to help me figure out a date as I need to think of the perfect date to make it up to her. I don't know if they will be any better as we seem to be pretty pathetic when it comes to thinking of innovative date ideas. I gave up thinking of one and just texted her.

To Cecilia
Hey. Umm I'm picking you up in half an hour to go out. Xx
From brad

Now all I need to do is figure out the perfect date idea to win back the most beautiful girl I ever had the misfortune to see shatter because of my past.

Cecilia POV
How dare he! He doesn't text me at all in the last few days and he thinks it acceptable to text me now saying I'm going out with him! No "I'm sorry for ruining our last date" just a text saying he is going to pick me up soon. This is not acceptable. He needs to know that I'm not the type of girl who waits for him to text me and will always say yes no matter what. I need to show him how I really feel.
I only have half an hour to get ready, what should I wear? You know what he doesn't deserve for me to put effort in to this date; I'm going to wear my tracksuits and my old painting top. Hopefully this will make a statement of how I feel. Let's hope he gets the message. Right?

After packing a side bag with my essentials, the door bell rang. i gathered up all of my shit and walked down stair to hear the latch of the door clicking meaning someone else in my family had answered it. dammit this will lead to to big convo.

i walked out to my sisters bright eyes as she looked at brad. my vamps obsession may had rubbed on to her so she was shocked to see him. his eyes locked to mine as i walked down the last few steps.

'so who is this then?' he broke the ice as he looked at my sister.

'the, this is izzy my sister, she likes the vamps too.'i replied rather quietly, not really knowing what to say other than that. my sister now had a gleaming smile on her face as he bend down a bit and said hello. they engaged in a spud of the fists before i hurried him out the door. she had no idea of the current tension between us.

just before i shut the door, i heard my sister ask 'are you dating him' with a shrug of the shoulders back she ran upstairs as i closed the door. i didn't know what we were.

i ran and got into the his car of silence. not a word past out of our lips and their wasn't any music to side-track myself. with no idea where he was taking me, i just looked out of the window wanting the seconds to go by quicker.