Car keys

Brad Pov

She made me feel so good but it came to a sudden halt.
Before I knew it, she was going. Going away unhappy that u had taken away her virginity. I have fucked it up. She closed the door and she was gone.

But that is what I had thought until I heard a low muffled sound coming from the door. As I went towards the door the muffled sound grew to a faint crying sound.
She was is heaps of tears from the noise she was making. I opened the door and looked to my right into the direction of Tara's apartment. Shit.

Cecilia had her back on the door with her knees up to her chest on the floor crying her eyes out.

What have I done. I questioned my self not knowing how to resolve this.
Her head turned and looked at me as I started to walk towards her with my hands open to engulf her. But she quickly got up and ran away from me. She ran through the corridors and down stairs. But soon she was too ahead of me. The darkness made it worst with only red safety lights glimmering in the distance. All I could hear was the muffled sound of her cry and the echoes of her feet pounding against the floor.

I knew it was too late. I will just let her go. I'm sure she has a phone or something. I walked back to my apartment and pushed the latched door open.
I walked to the side and poured a shot of vodka into a glass.
I took the shot which instantly burned the back of my throat. I poured another and another till I had had three shots.
I did it to forget what I had done to an innocents girl. A innocent fan.
I fell on to the sofa to feel a hard landing. I struggled back up and looked down.
Cecilia'a phone.
Then it hit me.
She was a girl roaming the streets alone in the dark in the early morning with a short dress on. She had no phone and probably doesn't know her way back to her house or mine. And even worst she is drunk. Not sober but really really drunk.
Doubts and worried gushed in to my head. Filling with what if she questions. My head started to hurt as I put on the clothes scattered around my room. I hurried putting my trainers no. no even bothering with the laces and grabbed my car keys.
I must find her.

*****************************************
Authors note

This is just a very short filler.

So let's put this in to short.
Brad and Cecilia get piss drunk

Brad is a little more sober than Cecilia

Cecilia loses her viginity to Brad.

She regrets this and walks out.

Brad try's to chase her but fails.

She is a drunken young girl in a short red dress with no shoes waltzing the streets in the ever early morning.
She has no phone.

Brad realises this and is about to go looking for her.

That just explains every thing which has happened in the last 3 chapters including this one.

I hope you enjoy this and I have started writing the next few chapters for you guys!

Love

Chloe
Xxxxxxxxxxx
@Isthisanaffair?