Before School

After I had, my egg and soldiers breakfast in bed which was kindly brought to me by my mum who also gave me a glass of orange and mango juice. I decided to get up and dressed for school.  

I searched for my phone which was down the back of my bed. I reached down for it just managing to flick it up into my hand. I checked my messages and put on my boy bands playlist, with all my favorite bands including the vamps (obvs), the wanted and recently I added some neon tree songs as a friend recommended them on Spotify. 

I turned the shower on and got undressed from my retro pajamas. I stepped into the steamy shower and felt the water burn my skin as it got use to the hot water becoming warm. After I had finished, I got out and dryer myself, then walked over to my wardrobe to pick my outfit for today. Which was a limited choice. 

The only thing is that in my school's six form, we still have to wear the school's uniform, so I pick out a new crisp blouse and a horrid maroon skirt.  

I blow dried my hair and spend about 30 minutes curling it with the curlers  I had got last Christmas. After nearly burning my self when packing the curlers away, I put on my uniform and brushed my teeth. I walked down the stairs and stopped at the hallway mirror to fix my hair up at the sides with some bobby pins. 

Finally I put on my blazer and was about to walk out when I remembered the badge on the card that my sister had got me.  

I ran back up stairs and rummaged round for the card. As I walked back down, I put the glittery badge on my blazer and walked out of my house shouting 'bye' to my family before I closed my door.  I began getting my phone out of my pockets and put my head phones in.  

I picked the Wanted's album and walked down the street to meet Evie by the park entrance. Who by the way was a huge wanted fan and was apart of the TW family. 

As I got closer I started to wave and then she  gave me a pearl coloured envelope. 

' I will wait till we get to school,' I said, 'but look what I got!' near shouting. I pulled out the two concert tickets from my pocketand flapped them about. 

'My gosh Cecilia! How the heck did you get them, there was only 50 or so on sale!' Evie quite literally screamed at me. 

I put the tickets back in my pocket, as we crossed the road and strolled into the park. 

'Cecilia, they are so expensive' she said. 

' I know, my parents know someone at capital so he managed to get the tickets with a discount, but that's not the point we're going to see the vamps Evie.' I said as my voice slightly became high pitch as the excitement was getting to me. 

'We're? Your inviting me to go with you!'  

'Of bloody course, I don't know anyone but you that fan girls as much as you,' I said, as I had nearly calmed down. ' And plus you are my best friend aren't you.' 

' Cecilia I don't think my dad will pay you £350 for the ticket,' she said. 

'Oh he will, my dad rang yours and your dad agreed to pay £50 for the ticket, so your cool to come. Now are you excited?' 

'Really, oh my gosh Cecilia, we're going to meet the vamps, we need to make some banners, but only a3 cause we are right at the front.' She squeaked, I could see that her face was happier and was now glowing a bit from how excited she was.  

This was a fan girl's dream. 

We started to talk about random stuff before eventually walking in to school. Parking our bags at the pillar in front of the library. We were .10minute early. Well Evie and I say that but people don't start getting into school till half past so we plonked out bags down, and slid down the pillar and sat down cross legged. 

And then he walks in, Great! 

*********************************** 

Authors note 

Twitter @isthisanaffair 

Please vote it only takes a second !!!  

I don't know if any of u actually like this.Please comment or vote if u do. I need to spell check this chapter, as I'm writing this to improve my writing. Any way I'm hoping to get the story going by chapter 6 or so. Sorry if this is rubbish, I just like reading ff so I thought I could write one of my own.  

Love  

Chloe xxxxxxxxxxxx 

Twitter @isthisanaffair