Ally pally

• Dedicated to Bella

(play the song link above as it helps set out Toms thoughts and his ego)

Cecilia's POV

I could see Tom inspecting the boys in front of him. He tensed up which was a bad sign and not as I hoped for.

'Tom this is brad,' I gentle said introducing brad to tom. He put out his hand and brad popped his hand to meet toms and tom could a firm shake.

He broke the hand shake and put his arm around me pulling me ever closer to him. I could tell that tom did not take to well to brad.

But tom wasn't going to decide my friend s and that is on privilege he was not allowed to have.

We skated around, with me mainly in hand with tom. I spoke to brad and the others. Tom seemed to get on with James the most which was a start.

After about an hour of playing games on the ice, with Connor falling at least 5 times and me and tom once onto each other we were all in need of a drink.

'I'm going to get some drinks, what do you all want?' brad spoke sternly to tom and the others.

'Hot chocolate please!' I yelled out in desperation. A hundred "me too "s were shout back to him. Everyone wanted one except for Tom.

'Anyone wants to come with?' brad then replied and I put myself forward as my feet were starting to hurt.

I was just about to skate off with brad when tom had grabbed my arm rather violently, pulling me back so I was on his side.

'you are mine and no else's.' he whispered into my ear and let go of my arm pushing me forward in the same direct he pulled me from.

He obviously thinks that brad was his competition which was the completely untrue. I am allowed my own friends.

I hurried off the ice and caught up with brad trying not to run to much as I would slip and break my ankle or something like that.

'You look nice tonight. 'Brad suddenly opening his mouth. That was nice of him.

'Thanks, you do too,' I replied 'so why were you late?' I questioned him in a sarcastic way.

'Ohh well you know, we had to fight the fans off and Tristan walked into a lamp posted,' he said playing along without joke about stalking fans.

'But James did walk into a lamp post when we walked in from the car park.' He continued and we both giggle to ourselves.

I could just imagine Tristan walking into the lamp post, and his reaction.

We ordered five hot chocolates with extra whipped cream because we are all fatties. Although tom didn't want one, I knew in this mind he did and said no from some reason.

'I will pay, 'brad said softly as we waited for the young blonde server to make our drinks.

'Are you sure, I have money,' I instantly came back with not too sure if he would accept my money.

'No I am sure, it's only a drink not like a car or anything,' he replied declining my offer.

The lady had made our drinks and I and brad awkwardly carried 3 drinks each back to the stands in front of the ice rink.

As we walked to the stands I could he tom laughing quite hard. It put a smile on my face as this night had been a fail since I introduced him to brad.

I handed out the drinks with tom excepting his with a kiss on the check as I gave him his.

We all had an awkward chatting session till the skating session was closed and we were told to move along and go home. Rude much!

We made our way out and my mum was waiting outside for me. I hugged the boys' good bye and shared a very short kiss with tom whilst hugging him tightly.

I waved goodbye as I walked down the steps and opened the car door and got in.

My mum drove away and as we made our way out of the exit gate in the front mirror.

However; I could see tom and brad facing each other with the other boys behind brad.

Something very bad was about to happen.

****************************

Authors note.

So I thought because you have waited for me to update forever for the last update I thought it would be nice to share some love and write a short little chapter for you guys.

This chapter is dedicated to Bella, who read my last update the minute it was updated. Thanks.

Love

Chloe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@isthisanaffair?