If you want to forget, then this is the best way

Brads PoV

I jumped straight into the car.

What was I thinking? I ran after her but didn't when I lost her I didn't finder and gave up.

I was so stupid. Of course she didn't have a phone. She left so fast how could she of remembered it.

I was now speeding the streets in hope to find her; although my chances were slim.

I don't know where she is, or where she could be. One of the disadvantages of not knowing someone for very long. I mean I have known her for what. Two weeks. Two weeks and I have made her cheat on her boyfriend and taken her virginity.

I cruise down the main high street which leads into a park at the end of it. Surely she was not that drunk to walk amongst a park at night in what she was wearing.

Ohh I wish I didn't buy her that dress, I mean it looks great. It looks so damm perfect on her, but without me, she could have any perv attacking her. And C, well and Ceci could would not be able to fight them off. If that happened then it would be my fault.

Shit I need to find her. It is my fault she is on the streets. She was not thinking straight, she was totally wasted.

I thought to myself, but I was still thinking. I drove down to the end of the high street down to a park. I drove down as slowly as I could before pissing off the person behind me. Who was an angry big build bald man in a huge land rover. From my alright car knowledge, I assumed the man had a big white Discovery 3.

My mind became side tracked as the pissed off man behind me honked his horn. I quickly turned right at the cross road.

It led me down the winding road which on the side followed the park. I focus carefully into the dark park, plus on the road which was well lit.

I looked in the gloomy park, which only had a few lamps to brighten it up a bit. The willow trees drooped down with the breeze gentle blowing at the leaves.

I came to huge brick arches towering above me. Probably for a train line or something. I drove through the dark arch and saw a gate on the other side, but ahead I did not see the rest of the park run beside the road.

My mind urged me to pull over. It urged me to stop. I'm not sure why but it made me park the car up. My senses picked up on a hint from nowhere.

I was now waiting outside the gate, thinking, hoping that my 'sixth sense' would shine the light on Cecilia who was in the park.

I hoped she was in the park, god I hope she was. Otherwise I have been wasting precious time, time I could use to find her with before she gets in to any trouble.

But something was telling me to wait by the gate; I somehow knew she was in the park. Why I didn't trench into the dark park, I don't know. I just waited.

Over time I saw a figure running, running away from something. It ran into and out of a lamp's light and a red flicker of material signalling at be me.

It was Cecilia.

Cecilia! It was her. But she was running, running away. But from what?

My question was soon answered when my eyes glimpse another figure behind her. As she was slowing he was quickening.

They were coming nearer and near to me till about 40 meters were she just stopped in her tracks and turned around and he slowed down till he was only a meter away dropped. Dropped down on his knees.

It was Tom. I was certain.

I wanted to get out, but I did not dare. My body did not let me move. I decided I could at least let her know I was here if she hadn't seen me already.