I am gonna go

(Warning this has not been spell checked or checked at all. But I will do soon :p )

Cecilia's Pov
As soon as he came, the guilt slammed against my face.
What have I done?
But it was ok for him when he did it to me?
But that shows I'm the bad one? But I have practically lied for him today? Do I end it?
Or not?
How will he react?
Shit He could ... but he wouldn't surely after today ?
A million questions were making them selfs promenade in my mind.

The tension was there too. Too much for me to handle. His face was trying to look sincere but I could see his face turn ever so slightly into his passion of anger as he gave a dirty look to Brad and looked him up and down, he got so angry this morning about the same kinda thing but he was in public now so I doubt he would kick off.
Brad gave me a cautious look and got up from the seat he had moved to when we saw him coming. 'I'm gonna go,' Brad said breaking the silence sternly obvious trying to make a bold exit to the guy whom caused him to have a black eye and knowing he is probably not wanted. But I did want him to stay. 'No mate, stay. Your doing no harm here.' Tom replied also trying to make a bold reply to the guy who he almost needs for him self to tower over and have some power over.
Also trying to probably make me think he is back to normal but he wasn't. I knew he wasn't .
"No, no, no, I will go." Brad insisted and came over to give me half of a hug.

He engolfed me I to a small warm hug and went on his way out the door and past the window.

Tom was still standing there with his gifts. I took them off him and put them on the bed table thing. He came over to perch on my bed while I just sat on my bed in fear of what he would do if he found out. "Tom, I need to tell you something and you," I paused thinking if I should tell him or not, " you are going to agree with what I say. ok?" I say bringing quite stern towards the end."Anything you want ba..." he replied sincerely. i interrupted him not wanting that tag."It's over Tom." But he didn't except, instead he lent forward with his head trying to kiss me. "you don't mean that do you babe" he tried to gain me back but I pushed him off.

"today was the last straw. I will not be in a relationship with you if you can't hold your temper. It is not right for you to have power over me. I have made my mind up and you agreed that you would agree with what I said." I said angrily as the thought of him changing back after everything.

"But..."he tryed to get a sence tense in and comeback almost. But I carried on. "No buts Tom. I tried my hardest with you. I even said I loved you. Do you know how much that means to me coming out of my mouth. I let you cheat on me and muck me around. I tried to change you for the better so you could still have an active party life but you could control yourself. But no you still did it. You were aggressive to others but today was the wrong move. Or for example yesterday when you punched Brad. I will not stand of it. so get out of me room and take your shit with you!' I finshed my rant at him with my blood boiling through and the machine beeping quicker showing my pulse of anger which raged through me. "Listen C, I will change, please babe please, Cecilia listen please..." at this point I allowed him to speak. And it showed his desperation. But he had his last chance many chances ago. "If you don't leave I will get you removed." I said bluntly treating him although I had pressed it during my rant. But even with the threat he did not budge. He instead dropped to his knees begging.

But it was too late security had come. Two big men in in navy suits came in. They dragged him out of my room. He obeyed them and ended up standing and walking.

It had finally clicked in his idiotic brain that it was over. And it was. I was free from his burden. But I was not free from the guilt.

My mum and Evie walked in a couple of minutes later. My mac Donald's had arrived And I immediately dug in.
As the evening went on my guilt conscious was slicing me up inside.

So I text Brad that I had broken up with Tom although I didn't get a repile but the text hadn't been read so Brad is probably with someone else. Why did I do that?

The doctors spoke with my mother and I was then later informed that I would have to stay in over night because of something to do with my blood pressure and blood tests or something.

I didn't really listen actually when they were telling me. I just wanted to go home and snuggle up in bed with ...

Oh... I'm not with him anymore. I cheated on him, then Broke up with him but didn't tell him I had kissed Brad just minutes before he came in.

With that thought led to many others of the good and bad times of our relationship.
All the emotions were hiting me hard in the face. By this time it was 11 o'clock and my mum had gone home to look after my siblings because my dad had no idea what to do.

I ending up crying my self to sleep. Although I'm not sure why. I broken up with him for good. And it was the right thing to do. I couldn't but up with him and his shit. I supose all the emotions he made me feel, all concocted into one big crying drug.
That night I had woken up some many times. In flustered panics and a bed soaked in sweat. I was having a night mare I hadn't had in years. I knew that as it was very rememberable and would repeat every time I went back to sleep through out the night.
In the morning I looked like a wreck and reassured the doctors and my mum that I just had night mares all night so I hardly got any eye shut.

I looked at my phone to see a notification that Brad had text me back with a
"good for you C, he was a dick anyway. B xxx"
either trying to make me feel good that I had done the right thing or perhaps promoting himself in some sort of a way.