TOM

He walks" in, Great!

His black/brownie hair was long with a slight curl at the ends flopping down.
His deep set eyes glance at me, sitting down with Evie. I glance back at him, and cut my eye, as he walks down our locker corridor alone with his ear-phones still in place, even though he has been told to take them out by the teacher at the front. His ruck-sack bobs up and down as he walks along the corridor.

'What was that Cecillia, he still is you're guy right.' Evie proclaimed at me in shock out my action. i have been know to have a pretty evil, obvious dirty look.

'Erm, no we aren't together,' I said in the calmest way I could, to hide the hurt I felt inside. He tried to cheat on me with her. Vicky!

'Oh, well is it about the plus one thing,' she cautiously whispered, afraid of her words hurting me.

'Yes and I would not like to talk about it,' I also said calmly, hopefully she would understand. I mean best friends would understand this situation wouldn't they? Well I hope so anyways.

'Happy Birthday Cecillia,' Tom unannouncely said to me with his puppy dog eyes he can pull off very well, ' here you go,' he smiles.

When I finally realise who is actually talking to me, I was startled by it. A tanned hand waving a cute designed wrapped present. The present was a square thin box.

I was confused. Why was he giving it to me, now? After yesterday? Was he sorry or something?

I took grasp of the box as I got up from the ground.

"I know ..." he stuttered "I want to say I'm" he paused. Spit it out then? Could he not say the word that came next? Sorry!?

"Sorry," he said with a smile on his face. "I should have never not invited her as my girlfriend. It was wrong and I don't want you to feel like you have to go out with me again but please ,please accept my gift," he stopped.

What stood in front of me was, a hard rough relationship trying to trap me.

"I just thought it would be better to give you this than taking it back," he apologetic says staring deep into my eyes. He walks away soon enough finding his friends in the corner of the hall. Not talking to them though.

I decide to get on to my life and open the box just given to me . I ripped the wrapping off to reveal a smooth black box. I opened the box to reveal two white pearl earrings. My birthstone! He remembers they are my favorite stone. As they are white and pure yet they have a shine and glisten in the light.

I then notice a very small card on the back. Almost as small as note cards used on presents on Christmas.

I opened the card to show a message.

' To Cecillia

Happy birthday

Although I may have upset you give me a chance to let you forgive me

Love you so much

Tom xxxxxxxxxxxx '

I do not know what to do? Should I be forgiving or not. I was irrupted from my thoughts by a hug from behind. Lizzie had decided to plonk my present on my head. Which I took and popped in my bag as she said happy birthdays I me.

I looked up to be bombarded with other happy birthday comments from the group which was now around me. Lizzie pulled my aside and we hide around on the other side of the pillar. She looked more concerned than happy.

" I know what happened with you and Tom," Lizzie said to me as I was trying not to look glum.

"How do you know? I haven't told anyone or posted anything online. Only Evie knows because he came up to me today." I managed to spilled out to her.

" I know because he came running to me," she said. "He rang me up almost in tears, he wants you more than anything. I think you should a-least considered spending a lunch time with him or something. You know, to talk it through." She finished almost out of breath.

I had made up my mind. I before I knew it I had ran up to him and kissed him on his forehead. His eyes sparked as the looked into my eyes with a widening smile appearing on his face showing his perfect white smile. It may be tuff, being in this relationship but it was real and God did I love him.

"I knew Lizzie could help me" I heard him mummer under his breath but I didn't take any notice of it.

"Turn around!" he said in a deep tone. I did as I was told and I felt his hands on my head. And something had been placed in my hair scratching my skull. I then knew it was a hair grip or something.

"Turn back around "he once again said. As I turn he just stares. Probably admiring me. If that's not vain to say. I thanks him knowing there is something in my hair.

"Your my princess Cecillia and I hope I am your prince" he whispers in to my ear. It's so cheesy but I didn't care.

I turned around and made my way to my bag I had left with the group and while I walked I opened up my compact mirror to instantly notice the small Tiara on my head. I put my hand to feel it and the cold metal was quickly turned warm. I could then just tell it was metal and not plastic. I was relived as it was metal as plastic jewelry worries me as it always seemed to cause me irritation.

Anyway I met the group and Evie and Lizzie smile at me. Who somehow understanding that I have made up with him. The next thing on my mind was; Was I to quick to make up with him? I dismissed the thought and carried on taking with my friends.

I go throughout the day with out a hiccup. Last lesson was sociology with Tom by my side. I could feel his hand on my upper thigh as he knows that the teacher isn't normally nice to me.

We were back to normal. I wonder if it was going to last? And for how long? Our relationship was rocky but I loved him and I suppose that's all that matters.

But a rocky relationship isn't good as good as a stable one or is it?

The thought was in the back of my mind and kept reappearing every now and then.

***********************************

Authors note

Twitter @isthisanaffair

Please vote it only takes a second !!!

Love

Chloe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx