Hospital Bed

I quietly shuffled my self closer to Cecilia, where she lay on the hospital bed and perched my self close to her hip just where the bed mattress was bending to help her sit up right.

A few tubes ran to her limp hand. I gently move my hand to hers and held her's, slowly petting it with my thumb. The silence had fallen ten minutes ago and she just glared at me restlessly. I watched her every breathe as see watched my very blink.

I tried to figure out what she was thinking.

Was it the same as my thoughts and my uncertainty?

What I was just about to do would make or break our friendship though only a short one.

Our friendship was different. We just got each other. We didn't need to know the whole back story of each other. I felt something else too but because of our short friendship I am uncertain. I decide to go ahead. Which May soon regret.

I slowly moved my head towards her ear during the Silence and whispered ever so quietly.

"So am I your celebrity crush?" I questioned her mocking her .

Her face turned to sweet shock, her eyes wanting to pop out for a split second, showing what I had just discovered from Evie was proven and cecilia was guilty that she had a crush on moi.

And with that reaction, I moved my head away from her looking like I was retreating. I winked at her then I move my head towards hers and placed my forehead against hers.

I looked deep into her deep inset eyes. so blue yet grey, the mystical eye colour was able to change. As I stare into hers she stares deeper into

i whispered agin, "and you are my fan crush" with a white smile appearing upon my face.

Her face lit up.

Cecilia's PoV
His hand was slowly reaching for my face and I didn't stop him but I knew what he was about to do. I wanted to enjoy this moment. He was right he was my celebrity crush but it shouldn't happen but I let it.

His lips brushed down mine and his soft hand reached my face, cupping one hole side due to his huge hand size. He stared in to mine and I stared back in lust as we collided to together with a whirlwind of emotions.
I let him gain access although I was with another man.

I saw movement in the window operate where my mum was sitting and it didn't look good.

I had to pull away but I couldn't as this bed was stopping me so I pushed him back with my limp hand which had the fluids tubes attached on to.

He accepted but his face puzzled. The moment had gone completely although quick and I could not understand what had just happened. where my morals and values went?
I looked at the window breaking the now awkward stare between us. Me and brad.

His eys followed mine to the window and saw him turning the corner of where my room was.

Brad backed away knowing what he had done was wrong although the look did not appear on his face which was a bit worrying actually.

The Silence fell again until the door handle was yanked open and Tom appeared with one of his hands behind his back.

But this was not just a random Tom. This Tom was meant to be my boyfriend and it seems I may have cheated on him which was the opposite of what normally happens.

But it was only a kiss?
Surely nothing more will come about?

At least I hope. And one can only hope.