All about us!

Brad PoV
Ring ring

My phone started to ring as we entered London through Islington way. Cecilia was quietly watching my phone vibrate. The stupid thing won't stop ringing. As I pulled over, I checked my phone to see that the person causing the excruciating ringing was none other than Joe. My Manger.
I knew I had to answer as it was joe, he never calls unless I need to be somewhere or if something is really important. I grabbed the phone and jump out answering as I do so.

B: what's wrong joe, has something happened?
J: you are supose to be at the studio
B: what for. I can't remember when you told me.
J: I told you 2 days ago Brad. Come on. We just need to record a cover for the next ep.
B: I'm kinda on a date with C at the mo
J: bring her, you can't miss this otherwise we will miss the dead line
B: but she doesn't want to do that. I can't ruin another date.
J: I'm sure she won't mind it's a small detour
B: fine. I will be there in 15, I'm near
J: thanks

I put down the phone with a huff; frustrated with what just came up. I was going to take her to the London eye the perfect make up date. However now I can't. I turn so that my back faces her view outside of her window and collect myself. I breath in and out. I slowly get back in the car and take another breath.
"What's wrong?" Cecillia says softly, the first time she has spoken all day. Her beautiful face turns with a small smile.
"Umm well, I am taking you to the recording studio as something has come up. My manger... joe says I need to record something for our next ep." I say slowly worried about her reaction.
"Ok, what ever." she replies hastily as she turns to face the window.
"Ok, it's about 10 minutes away." I pulled out of the space and headed to the studios. she wasn't impressed I could tell just from the frown which had appeared. And I can do nothing about it, I have to do what I have to do.
Thank goodness that I was given a green traffic light strick on the way. The silence was becoming deafening ; to scared to turn on the radio as every move I make has been thought about with care, trying not to completely ruin my chances with her.
I pulled in to a space and parked up. I stepped out and went to the meter to pay for a ticket.
I glanced over at her getting out of the car and standing over one side of the pavement.
I briskly walked back to the car. Stuck the ticket on the windscreen and walked over to her... cecillia.
"I'm sorry about this, I was going to take you to the London eye. I'm sorry" I look down at my feet not knowing what to expect.
i feel her soft hand bring my head up to look at her.
"I'm sorry for making this awkward," she flashes an awkward smile. The tension had reached its climax and was slowly starting to lower.
"I would prefer to hear you sing than go on the London eye." she grinned at me whilst I took hold of her hand and lead her to the studio.
"What fan wouldn't want a private session with you. duh!" She smirked.
When we reached the door. I buzzed us in and made our way up to the room.
Joe was waiting out side the door of the viewing room.

Cecilia's POV
We had been in the car for some time now and his phone will not stop ringing! Staring at the phone, I didn't realise that the car had come to a stop and brad was walking away, answering the phone in the process.
I sat there and stared at him, admiring his beauty and thinking about the awkward car journey we just had. I think he feels bad enough about ruining our first date. I might try and slowly ease away the tension.
Looking back outside, I can see that something is wrong due to the heavy breathing from brad. He slowly turns to face the car and carefully walks towards it, getting in to the drivers seat.
"What's wrong" I asked him with a small smile.
"Umm well, I am taking you to the recording studio as something has come up. My manger... joe says I need to record something for our next ep." I was feeling a little bit disappointed as I was really looking forward to spending the day with him.
"Ok, what ever" I Said hastily.
I could tell he was feeling awkward as he softly replied
"Ok, it's about 10 minutes away."
As we arrived at the studio and removed ourselves from the car, brad spoke up whilst looking at the ground "I'm sorry about this, I was going to take you to the London eye. I'm sorry."
Smiling, I lifted his face up and told him I was sorry for making it awkward and just to lighten the mood, I said "I would prefer to hear you sing than go on the London eye. What fan wouldn't want a private session with you. duh!" This seemed to make him laugh.
Once we got inside and went up to the correct floor, I spotted his manager. Joe.
I had been here for two hours now and had met his manager joe. I can tell you now, he is very friendly and so funny. On the other hand, being here for two hours with nothing to do was getting kind of boring. Fortunately for me, brad was just about to record a new Ballard song; something completely different to what they normally perform. I wonder how it will sound and what it is about. I gaze though the viewing window in wonder and delight when the backing track comes on..... Ahhhh. My mind sets at rest as I watch him sing.

Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance.
I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down.
Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet.
Give it a try, it'll be alright

The room's hush hush and now's our moment.
Take it in, feel it all and hold it
Eyes on you, eyes on me.
We're doing this right.

[Chorus:]
'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love
Spotlight's shining. It's all about us
It's oh, oh, all
About uh, uh, us
And every heart in the room will melt
This is a feeling I've never felt
But it's all about us

Suddenly I'm feeling brave
Don't know what's got into me
Why I feel this way
Can we dance real slow?
Can I hold you real close?

The room's hush hush and now's our moment
Take it in, feel it all and hold it
Eyes on you, eyes on me
We're doing this right

[Chorus]

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song
Do you think we're ready? Oh, I'm really feeling it
Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song
Do you think we're ready yet? Oh, I'm really feeling it
Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?

He sounded so beautiful as I tried to focus on him rather than the ugly memories of the past with tom that I was fighting to stop ruining the current moment.

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song
Do you think we're ready yet? Oh, I'm really feeling it
Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?

Lovers dance when they're feeling in love
Spotlight's shining. It's all about us
It's oh, oh, all
Every heart in the room will melt
This is a feeling I've never felt
But it's all about us

My eyes had been trying to cry but I held it in. A flash back started of all the happy times I had with tom. This was our Song. The song that we first danced to a prom. we had danced to it so many other times after. Including the time not so long ago. Ice skating. I remember getting lost in to his eyes, my eyes in real time stared to spill. I wiped them gently ly not knowing why. I started to then remember why I broke up with him, leaving me in pieces as he still didn't know the truth of me sleeping with Brad and kissing behind his back. I left the room and waited out side. I wanted to pull my self together before I saw Brad again.

'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love
Spotlight's shining. It's all about us
It's oh, oh, all (about us)
Hey, hey, hey
(And every heart in the room will melt)
This is a feeling I've never felt
But it's all, it's all about us.

Brads Pov
I had just finished the song when I looked up from my guitar to find Cecilia. But she wasn't there. Joe speaks through the speakers saying well done and stuff but I couldn't care less as I started to panic

Did she leave, where is she, why has she gone.
"Brad you might want to check on Cecelia," Joe finally mentions through the speakers. I drop everything, as I rush out to find her on the floor safe but weeping into her knees where her face is. I sit down beside her and take her in. Trying to comfort her, although still not knowing what was going on.