Ouch!

Brad's Pov

***************
Starbucks
***************
'will you come to a party next week end?' I asked her, as it was my 19th birthday party in a couple of days and I wanted her to be there for me and she what she is like on a night out on her own.

'Erm,' she stuttered 'I will come, of course I will come.' she finished and it was a great feeling. I didn't care what her boyfriend was like, or the threats I had got off of him.

'Only if you come shopping with me,' she squealed in excitement. I bet she wanted to get a new dress, and because she wanted me to come I could pick the dress.

Great

.
'Of course, I love shopping,' I said sarcastically.

'Well your coming, my day off of six form is on Tuesday.' she instantly replied obviously wanting me to come, and I didn't minded that much. I expect girl shopping is better that boy shopping as they actually shop around, and boys just go to one shop and buy a top without even looking at it.

The only time I wear different clothes is when I’m on set for a major music video of which has only happened three times at the moment.

'Fine, do you want to go Westfields, or Oxford Street?' I asked but wanting Westfields because it was inside.

' WESTFIELDS, it’s my favourite shopping centre or place in that manner.' she replied reading my minded. we had so much in common.

' cool so, can you pick me up or should we go by tube?' she continued.

' I will pick you up at about 10, ok?' I replied thinking that 10 was a decent time.

'yeah, that’s cool, but I have to go now, sorry, I promised tom I would see him today too.' she said calmly, even though I reckon that she is upset or even anger at tom for punished me. I didn't tell her that I punched him to, but she didn't need to know that.

She got up and we hugged for a very long time. I kissed her cheek, as a friendly acted, where she blushed and walked to the door of the shop.

'See you later alligator,' I joked raising my voice so she could hear me over the coffee shop noise.

She catches on fast, ' in a while crocodile.' she laughed as she exited the doors walking out in to the rain that had just started. I felt sorry for her as I had driven myself here and could ‘ad given her a lift. But she was going to Tom so it wouldn't be an ideal sight.

Cecilia Pov

A few hours late from meeting brad I was knocking on the door of toms. I need to ask him why he punched brad. I could only apologise to brad, as I knew Tom wasn't going to say sorry.

I knew something was going to happen with the, two when I exited thrice rink car park with my mum. But it seems to be all Tom's fault. How could he do this to me knowing it would hurt my feeling that he punched my celebrate crush, although it would never happen.