I can not believe it !!!!!!

The intro to wild heart starts to play around me.

'Evie this is it!' I screamed as my Baes were appearing on stage.

Brad standing there with a big smile on his face and his brown curls bounce as he starts to jump around the stage. I waved banner around a bit. It saying Brad in big letters and risk it all on the back which I would do if we were a couple but any Vampette would. Evie waved hers about which has the phase "Can we dance" on it in big blue and pink letters.

We were right at the front so Brad and James noticed us stay away.

Brad's I stare into mine and winked his left eye breaking the glaze. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek as I had reach a fan-girl goal.

'Come here, you cry baby,' Evie shouted over the blaring music. She came in with a warm hug. I broke the hug fairly fast as I was sticky because of the boiling heat and the sun was still on us.

I’m we carried on watch the vamps and Evie got noticed by James again.

We both screamed the words over the music enjoying ourselves but as all good things came to the end and they had taken a selfie with the crowd. After they thanked us and they left the stage.

Dishearten that they had gone but only a little bit sad as the next group came on.

I heard a girl behind me say 'that bitch got winked at. I'm a regular. He should of recognised me.' Jealous bitch I mumbled but no one heard.

I turned back around to see the bitch from earlier and gave her a dirty look but quickly turned to face the stage again to avoid the bitch coming up to me.

I saw Tara and her friend next to me again as they turned back up half an hour ago saying they were hanging with some friends they know somewhere else. Me and Evie didn't take much notice and carried on with our fan-girl thing.

'I texted your mum Cecilia and I asked if I could take you and your friend home ‘cause we live near. I said you would be back about twelve 'cause of the traffic. She said yes and that it would be better for her. ‘Tara announced to me and Evie Almost shouting over Austin’s music.

'Thanks Tara ' I quickly shouted to her and she nodded in reply.

We carried on to with the show. Miley Cyrus was an absolute nutter and spited water over us. Which was not pleasant at all my I just say.

Most of her back up dances were girls topless which I supposed kept the lads tame and happy. And her bloodly inflatable ducks which were flying around.

The rude girl got hit by one which sent her crossed legged to the floor which made me laugh hard. Her face annoyed as she got up. It was a you’ve been framed moment, priceless.

.....................................................................................

David Guttea was finishing off, when a mysterious security guy came up to Tara saying when the show had finished to come with the guy.

I was ears dropping but didn't get the rest or the reason why. I dismissed any bad thought and carried on enjoying me self

We all started to jump and put our hands in the air, raving almost .The whole stadium were on their feet bopping to the beat which dropped a few times.

Bang!

Streamers and foil were dropping and a few fireworks went off. That was the end of the Summer Time Ball 2014. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

We waited for a bit for the crowd to leave even though there wasn't a big rush our zone. The butch security guy came back up to us. The one who was talking to Tara earlier on.

'Follow me please, kept close it can be quite a maze' he said in a deep tone. I did as he said.

Me and Evie giving the WTF looks at each other confused as to where we were going. As another big security guard came behind me inclosing our group into a single file line.

I her Tara saying something but i could quite hear again so I swapped with Evie so Tara could repeat what she just said.

'Cecilia, I have a surprise for you! Well both of you!' Tara finally spoke when we were entering backstage.

I saw Evie freaking out as she might see Nathen from the Wanted whom made a surprise appearance with Jessie J earlier on in the show which Evie fainted at.

I wonder where we were going to and what Tara had meant. A surprise. Hmm. In was in thought.

We all came to a halt. The security guy left us and Tara opened the door. She entered first then Ella then me. Oh my fucking God, I just about holding the scream in, when Evie made a shock noise which I heard behind me as she entered

I can't believe my eyes as I rub them gently to see if it was real or just a dream.

...................................................................................

Authors note

I know I said I would update yesterday but my granddad from Greece came over so I didn't have time to write it up. But it's up here anyway now. Haven't edited it yet so please bear with me.

I bet you can guess who it is but never mind about that.

Sorry to anyone if I made a mistake on the STB line up it was 4 months ago so I can't remember the line up so there. 😄

That's all from me but I will probably update again on Wednesday or Friday. As the school coursework is starting to be due and stuff so I need to make that a* enough to get a good grade. So please be patient for me.   

Love

Chloe xxxxoxxx

Twitter @isthisanaffair

Please vote it only takes a second!