Ditched

Authors note
Just a quick hello. Lots of PoV's in this chapter. Hope you like and not hate. Vote and comment please. I like to know if u like the book so far or not. And thanks to Hannah once again for helping me to edit.
Love Chloe x

Cecilia PoV

I had just woken up from the worst night sleep. Reasons to why Brad pulled away kept me tossing and turning. I thought He had wanted it to but obviously not. Other factors came in to head like when I over heard my mum and Brad talking. How do they know each other? I spent most of my night tracing the scar I had made; it reminds me of my past. Although the memories were sad, they were some how comforting. The worst period of my life is now over.

My alarm sounded again as I staggered over to it to turn it off.

Today I was suppose to be going out with Evie. I had gotten ready to go for a coffee with her and a little bit of shopping down the high street.

It was 11 o'clock and I was sat on my stairs waiting for her to knock on the door. After some time, she didn't knock. This made me paranoid that I had got the wrong time or meeting place.

I scanned my phone to see that I was in the right place at the right time.

I decided to text her at twenty past to see what the hold up was. But no reply. I rang her but again no reply. I left a voice mail and snap-chated her but still no reply.

I waited for another 10 minutes before I decided I had been ditched. It wasn't in her usual characteristics that she would not tell me she wasn't coming.

She would normally text me if she was a second late. I wondered if she had forgotten or had something happened to her. With these thoughts in my head, I went back upstairs and sat in my bed to watch TV.

Some while later I was glued to the TV screen watching Jeremy Kyle. At the moment the couple had basically cheated on each other with the others brother or sister.

My phone pinged bring me back to reality of real life. It was Evie.

"Something came up"

That was weird. No proper reason or sorry. It was short and snappy as if I should know she would be late.

She's hiding something, I can tell. We tell each other everyone knowing the fear of being judged is non-existent. I have told her every thing except about my scar that was between me and Tom only. However I know She was there for me and didn't question me?

Discontent build up inside until I was glued back on the Jeramy Kyle show which was doing some lie detector.

Evie Pov.

Last night was amazing, hungover in the morning trying to look back at the night I just had.

All the things I could remember were great. It was a shame Cecelia wasn't there. It was a great party and I met him.

The boy in sixform that I have had a crush on for ages but always been a no go zone due to his girlfriend.

However since I have seen him in class, he recently broke up with his girlfriend so he was mine for the taking.

He had asked me out to do something today for a cinema trip or something. So as soon as I took a pain relief and got ready, I was on my way to meet him.

James McVey's PoV

"How'd go?" Connor questioned Brad as he walked throught the door. We had set up a picnic in a park for him and cecillia. We left the park just as they had arrived so we didn't see anything that happened sadly.

"Yeah. We left just in time" I say but brads head is still staring at the floor. I thought the worst, that she hated the date or they had an argument.

His head raised for me to see the red eyes and the tear stained cheeks. I was still confused as to why he was upset.

Was it Cecilia?

What had he done?

"Are you alright mate," Connor gently led him to the sofa and gave me a look telling me to make a brew.

I handed him the mug of hot tea with milk but I let go before he had a good grip. The mug neatly smashed against the floor with the hot content splashing out on to his and Connors feet.

I jumped back, and quickly got a tea towel. Connor also jumped up and picked up the big pieces of the porcelain which were among the puddles of hot tea on the wooden floor.

Brad, Brad just stayed still. A flinch of the foot but nothing more. He was like a statue instead with his head in his hands.

"Sorry" he mumbled. "But I can't stop remembering her when I am around Cecilia"

It clicked. He had remember the one person he wishes to forget. The one person who torn him to shreds. The one person that he never wants to be reminded of because of caution of memories of pain which could set him off again.

Brad PoV

Last night was one of the happiest times till the end. Her touch although needed made me remember her. The one who did so much bad and good. The one who mucked up my education but started my career. All because of her I could never say I love some one else.
The night was just a reel of memories on repeat the times she made me laugh and cry. Even when I woke up, I felt the bed drenched in sweat as if our memories were my nightmare.

Tom PoV

I miss her. I miss her so much but I know I will just have to get on with my life with out her.

We use to pledge out legions to each other. That we were for ever but I had to end. But this time it wasn't my fault. Although I had my moments of cheating on her for one night stands, it wasn't me this time.

But how could I hate her so much.

Because he was there, he made an effort to be friends with her.

"Brad" I mock her in a squeaky voice in my head. He was the one that provoked me. Made me want to control her again. Made me want to go back to the days I was "bad".

The days I could not control my anger.

Those days were back. But he did this to me and now I have lost C. The only thing that pushed me to my best abilities to impress her. The only person I want to wake up to.

The first and probably only Love of my life. And Brad will Simpson has ruined it. Ruined my chances of gaining her back.