Pearls

"I thought you would like it." Brad said praising himself for buying such a wonderful gift . "I bought it to match your earrings"

Oh. "The ones Tom got me," my face turned a bit sour at my own remark. some how I miss him although my hand is still in the bloody split thing from the hospital; reminding me of the anger that he could not control.

"I...I...I can't thank you enough Brad."I stuttered."its beautiful, and made from my birthstone. Its not even my birthday. Its yours!" My eyes were watering a little.

Brad noticed so he embraced me into a nice warm hug. My head rested on his shoulder as he swayed me from side to side to the slow beat of the music. The perfect volume to go with the romantic setting.

"Thankyou Brad." I whispered whilst looking up at him through my eye lashes. A simple smile was received back from him as I rested my head back on his chest.

Ring ring. Ring ring.

The house phone interrupted us as Brad left my arms to answer it.
"Yep, we will be down in a minute." Brad replied to the person on the other end of the line before he hung up.

"Come on it's time to move out!" Brad came back to my side. He grabbed my hand and started to swing them from side to side as we walked out of the apartment building.

"It's Lola and Grace, as I see your hand has a band from there."he remarks pointing to my hand.

I smiling, I opened the door letting some fresh air into the corridor. "It's links of London" I eventually said back with a smirk on my face. It was pretty obvious from the box it came in.

"You look stunning tonight. With that outfit I bought you."he said which caused me to blush a little.

"Thanks for that too." I grinned back, trying to calm down my pink face. I stared at the ground until we got into the taxi.

Brad opened the door, letting me get in first; I sat down and made my self comfortable as Brad slammed the door shut and followed my actions.
"So, where we going?" I questioned, really not knowing where we were going.
"To a club."
" But I'm under aged so are the rest of my friends. I don'tl have any ID."I worried, pushing my hand through my hair.
"Don't worry. Your with a pop star now. You will always get served. Perks of my life."he said rather confidently.

He slipped his arm around my waist, moving me closer to him. I rested my head on this shoulder, wiggling a bit to make it comfortable and then settled on leaning my head against his.
During most of the taxi drive, no words were exchanged. But none were needed. I was just happy to be with him.

"We're here mate!" The taxi driver droned with a ruff tone. "Your company has already payed."
Brad got out of the car which was directly out side the night club.

There was crowd control rails either side of the black carpet laid out on the floor.

There were flashes everywhere and I did not want to get out of the car, just in case I became blind. Which was probably a possibility.

Brads hand came towards mine, grabbing hold of it lifting me out the car.

I may have not wanted to but I complied. Keeping my head down,with only brads hand to guide me, i arrived at the front door of the club.

"Name?" the bouncer called at me. brad had left me alone to answer the paps questions.

I felt alone with out him but I knew he would return to my side soon.

"Erm... Cecilia." I hesitated.

The bouncer nodded and opened the glass club door. Just as I was about to walk in the club, Brad slipped his hand in mine and laced our fingers together.

"This is great," brad shouted over the music directly to me.

We moved through the vast amount of people; Brad stopping off a few times to say hello and introduce me to people i can't even remember. I think they were Brad's home town friends from Birmingham. But their names I had not remembered.

We ended up in the Vip section where every one who was at the house, including joe their manager, was seated.

"This is Joe, our manger."brad shouted as joe extended his hand out; a clear indication of a handshake as I returned his gesture.

"Ah. so this is the person who called Brad away from the studio."joe joked with me.

"Yep that was me." I owned up.

Brad didn't tell me if it was important or not.

I felt a little guilty as what he was doing, might have been important; but I instantly doubted myself. If it was important, I'm not sure that brad would have left the studio. I mean, it was just to see me. I had just fainted. No biggy!

"I still can't believe You hired the whole club out." Brad turned to joe. "I mean there are load of celebrities here too, they probably don't know me."

"That's because it's a social event. Brad you need to get use to that."joe replied fairly coldly.

"Can we get a drink?" I turned to Brad.

"Come on let's get some alcohol down you." Brad replied in a husky tone, as we came out of the Vip section and in to the crowded night club.