Meet up

Next day

Cecilia’s pov

Last night was amazing I thought to myself as I got out of the shower and into a nice warmed towel. I dried myself off and started to get ready. I decided to wear an off white lace skater dress with my pair of converse.

Classic me, casual with a hint of girlyness.

My love of dresses over ran my wardrobe in the summer and autumn.
I did my basic make up regime with mascara lightly on my eyes, brown eyeliner on my bottom lid and rose tint on my lips.

 I was actually quite lucky with my skin in that not to many big spots would appear on my face although It was the blackheads which ruined my day with my deep pores and all, so I hadn’t totally won.

I decided to straighten the ends of my hair because they were a bit fluffy which the straightener sorted in five or so minutes.

I bagged my small light blue side bag with, an oyster, a phone, and a small purse with my card and £15 in.

I waltz down the stairs to have some granola and waltz straight back up the stairs when I was done. I had an hour to waste till I had to leave to meet brad which I was so excited to do even though I met up with him yesterday.

I lain on my bed and switched on my main stream music on Spotify. Listening to the Vodafone top 40 playlist I had.

I drifted way listening to the songs till the realization came that I was five minutes late of getting out of the door.

Oops!

I grabbed my bag and slung it around me as I rushed out the door wishing my mum a great day. I waited at the 184 bus stop at the bottom on the hill for about six minutes and swiped my oyster card on the touch pad when I got on the bus.

I made my way down the bus finding a seat next to a very nice looking old lady.

'Where are you C
from B XXX?'

My phone pinged from inside the bag. I opened the bag and read the message instantly replying to him.

' on the bus with a nice old lady xxx'

I hid my phone away from the lady sitting next to me so that she didn't get offended with the term ‘old’ I used in the text.

'I'm late too, caught you out.
Hehehe
from B xxx'

Dammit. I thought he was waiting for me. I still had another 15 minutes on the bus so I decided to plug my head phones in and listen to. You guessed it, the vamps.

 Just as I did so the old lady wanted to get off so I nicely pressed the button for her, which she thanked me for and got out my seat to let her pass.