The day of the summer time ball

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

'Why now alarm?' I exclaim as the annoying sound of my alarm goes off. I look at my phone 7:05am. Ugh.

It’s a flipping Saturday. Hang on wait to day is the day. OMG. It's summer time ball day.

I decided to get up and have a warm shower. I put the vamps on my phone and dance around while getting dressed. I wore a floaty top with a floral print and some short shorts with some rips and a lace hem around the leg holes. (Not the bump cheek shorts thought.) I got a light grey cardigan out of my draws and got my just do it rucksack from my wardrobe which was my bag for the day.

It was now 8 o'clock and Evie was going to appear at my doorstep at any moment. I didn't bother with my make up as it was going to be hot and it wasn't like I was going to meet the vamps or and of the other celebrities going. I pinned my hair back and put a small brush in my bag with a few hairbands in just in case my hair became sticky with h the heat.

Ding dong ding dong

Evies here! omg. This was getting real.

'Come in,' I said welcoming her in opening the door. I 'Ssh!' her as she was going to open her mouth.

'Everyone is still asleep,' I whispered to her , 'come up stairs.' She slid her shoes of and we walked up stairs to the loft. We sat on my bed and she started to lay out our supply's for the day.

Getting out my out and onto the notes app.

'Oreo,'

'Check,'

'Water,'

'Check,'

'Banners,'

'Check,'

'Cameras,'

'Check,'

'Sefie stick,'

'Check, it came this morning. I thought it would arrive till it was too late but Max the postman did an early round,' Evie cheerfully says as I carried on the checking business.

'Money I have got £30 and you have ?'

'I have £25 for the mech and water. '

'Good good, now lastly have we got our sharpies for unexpected moments '.

'Yes, I brought black and gold, I tested the gold out it will look so cool a person signs the phone cases we got!' Evie exclaimed but still keeping her voice down.

'Have I forgot something?' I said a bit worried as I always forget the important stuff.