Movie Night

• Dedicado a Hannah A

Tom's PoV

We were finally back to normal.

..................................................

I loved her, but my ways couldn't cope. i don't know why i even asked Vicky to be my date to a party, i knew it was gonna hurt her. i one i was meant to love.

when i found out she liked me in year 10, i dismissed it. i used to flirt with her with no meaning to it, to entertain myself. I used to hate sociology, and she was my partner; it was the only thing could entertain me for two hours a week. she would blush when i directed a joke at her, in fact the whole class would make her feel unease and she wouldn't cry about. She just hurt behind the blush she made.

I started talking to her in lessons, working together on the work and slowly we built a friendship, but not major. my feeling for her grew stronger, but again not major, until i asked her to prom on a dare. it was mean but she didn't know, and still doesn't.

However on that night, i saw her in that dress and fell for her, my feelings i hind away under lock and key unlocked. Her blue dress fell just above her knee, her was haired curled with the blonde strands merging with the brown, her eyes sparkled in the light, turning blue because of the colour of the dress.a girl who was intelligent with her sophisticated deepish voice but yet had a cuteness to her and humour. A girl i knew wouldn't let me go.

That night i felt something i hadn't for her before. i wanted her, i wanted to have her, but she only allowed my to take one thing from her.

Her first kiss and i made it worth wasting it on me.

But she was Innocent, to Innocent for me to take anything else away that night and that still applies today. She was too pure, too naive, to perfect to do that to her and my track recorded.

that i suppose is my problem, the reason i always hurt her, i wanted something she wouldn't give to me that other girls hope me to do to them. And that it my down fall, cheating on her to get something i didn't want her to give me yet!

and the thing was i could do anything that would hurt her and still be taken back not matter what. Because she loved me in a way that she could comprehend my actions and forgiven them. i tried to stop but my ways couldn't cope. before her it was get drunk, get girls, but get grades to.

i was worthless but she some how still payed an interest. Being in this relationship has changed me, i have learned what feel love is, but my past haunted me and beckoned me back every once and awhile which i sadly accepted the invitation to.

...................................................................

i invited her to my house to night, to watch a film, to spend time with her and repair what i had again broken.

She hadn't been talking to me all day, probably because she was tired from the Summer Time Ball tickets she had gotten for her birthday. And apparently she met the 'Vamps' the band she would tell me about all the time. But I didn't like them, they looked about 12. But it was her choice to like them.

i asked her if she wanted to watch a film with me tonight and temped her more with the offer of pizzia, and she accepted and spoke to me properly, the first time this today.

when she came around i planed what i wanted from her, and i was going to make it memorable for her. We watched the wolf on wall street which was fun.

'i love you Cecilia' i said to her with a warm tone, she lifted her head up from the cuddle and stared in to my eyes. 'i love you to tom' a reply back i got. i ducked my head forward to kiss her on her fore head.