Cara

Brad PoV
"Joe, I really want to do a surprise for Cecelia, preferably a couple of days before we fly out to America. I already have a surprise in mind; I'll do all the planning, I just need the permission and help from you."
I was talking to joe about the surprise concert at her school.
"I don't see why not, it's just at her school right." he replied, I was so happy. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend but I want her to feel special and I want to see the look on toms face. I'm not sure if he was jealous of me and her due to his response the other day.
"Please,"
"Ok so on the 16th of July. I will call the school up and arranged something. I am sure they will be fine with it as they break up only a few days later for summer. ok well I've got to go, goodbye" joe hung up leaving me speech less. I now have three surprises for her on that day. I am so happy.
We will sing Cecelia and can we dance, maybe even fall and golden. I will... I planned it all in my head. I knew it was time. Although we haven't know each other for long, it feels like this is the right step to under go. The natural beauty she has without needing to dress up; her eyes shine like sapphire in the light. Her figure is amazing topped with her humour. She is everything I want.
Although, I have this strange feeling that she is hiding something, something that no one knows about but affects her so much.
But that was just like An.... I still can't say her name. She destroyed me and it started out just like my relationship with Cecelia.

A short while later....

I was going to meet the boys in a cafe near our apartment because I hadn't seen them today and need to tell them about my surprise.
I strolled in just as Tristan and conner started eating a roll.
"So where's James," I asked the boys. they replied with a blank look. I went to get my self a coffee and thought about why James was late.
I sat down and about 2mins later the cafe doors opened. All of our heads turned to a stunning girl who was holding James hand.
Connor quitely wolf whistled at them as they approached us.
"So who is this lovely lady" tris said as James face blushed.
"This is Cara, my girl friend." James said directing a smile at Cara. She was tanned with long brown hair, emerald green eyes and a cute little button nose. She was tall but just an inch or two shorter than James.
She blushed as James described how they met at the gym. 'Where else' I thought to myself as he described how good she looked on their dates and stuff.
James brought me out of my glaze as he posed a question.
"Sorry?" I questioned him, temporarily forgetting why I asked the group to meet me.
"Erm, well" I thought abit to my self until it clicked. "well I wanted to surprise Cecilia by doing a small gig at her school if your up for it?" I posed them the question but carried on talking. "I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend, you have all known... well except cara here that I have liked her and stuff since the start so. I was. Erm. Yeah going to ask her out." I'd finished stuttering and decided to stop altogether as I felt my cheeks become a little heated and rosy as I tried to explain my self.
"Yeah that sounds like a great way Brad. Erm when is it?" Connor replied.

"16th of July so in like less than a week." I replied feeling my cheeks calming down.

" I hope this isn't to you know. Piss off tom." James whispered to me a little while later after we had discussed the songs we where going to play.
"No no no. " I stayed in complete denial. I really did want Ceci to be my girlfriend but an added bonus of making tom jealous was great.

"So do I get to meet Cecilia soon." Cara's voice made entry into the conversation.
"I'm sure you can soon babes," James replied sweetly.
"Is she coming on tour" I whispered in to james ear which he then nodded.
"Well you can meet her on the tour cara. I'm sure you two will get along just fine." I noticed that they both had similar characteristic. The Austin tour would be a fun one with those two.
"Did you talk to joe about that babes" she turned to James a little confused about what I had just said.
"Yeah. I was going to tell you at the restaurant we booked tonight" James glared at me as I realised I had ruined HIS surprise to HIS girlfriend.
"Sorry man. I didn't know, I thought you'd had already told her " I breathed out. "But don't any of you say anything to C otherwise I would have to kill you" I joked seeing a few smirks on the faces around the table. "No really don't. I want to surprise her." I said in all seriousness Whilst watching them nod their heads.

James looked at his watch and started to get up. "I think it's time we leave, don't want to be late to the restaurant now do we? He indicated the question at cara as they were now both getting ready to walk out the door.
"Thanks for meeting me" I said to them all as everyone was now up and ready to go.
James mocking turned his head back around "thanks for spoiling the surprise Brad" he joked ruffling my hair which he always does to annoy me.

I walk out to the hot sun shine beating down on me. I was so happy that things had gone to plan. In a few days I will be making my girl happy and then a few days after that we will be jetting off to sunny America.