Office

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Griffin slammed lance against the lockers as the boy cried out hitting his head against the metal.

"Where the fuck do you live Mcclain cause I've been hunting you all weekend?!" He screamed in his face as lance looked at the ground.

"You pathetic fuck!" He punched him across the face and shoved lance against the ground.

"James hey!" Keith ran over and pushed Griffin away as lance sat up and rubbed his nose a little.

"Dont," Keith glared but instead was met with a fist slammed into his stomach.

"You think your special to me? Your nothing, you both are nothing," James sneered at him as he stomped on Lances chest making him wheeze as soon as lance looked like he was about to get up.

"I don't care what he means to you, or if he is just a good couple minutes to you, that's all your good for to anyone," Griffin glared back at keith as he held his stomach in pain but growled looking at him.

"Alright kid you got a good punch, knock it off," suddenly a large hand grabbed James and pulled him away as keiths heart stopped seeing his brother.

"Get off me pig," Griffin swatted his hand away as keith slowly went to lance seeing he was laying on the ground covering his head.

"Keep it up and I know I can arrest you for assault," shiro grabbed his handcuffs as a threat.

"But I'm not here for you, Keith where the fuck have you been?" Shiro looked back at his little brother as he had his back to the older man.

"Go away," Keith mumbled as lance sat up but his eyes widen seeing shiro.

"I-I-I gotta go," lance whispered and Keith nodded when he got to his feet.

Shiro frowned looking at the teenager but recognized lance quickly when he saw the fear in his eyes.

"Your the freak," shiro breathed. He grabbed lance quickly and slapped the cuffs around his wrists and pushed him against the wall.

"Shiro no!" Keith yelled as Griffin watched confused.

"Where's your sister? You two are arrested!" Shiro yelled as lance closed his eyes and tried keeping calm.

"Shiro please stop! He's not dangerous!" Keith tried pulling the bigger man off.

"He's broken laws and killed innocent lives! Your not fucking hero, you make my job hell," Shiro hand one hand on Lances wrists and the other on the back of his neck as lance whimpered.

"Please dont, don't do this," lance whimpered as he finally opened his eyes, he looked at keith and Griffin.

"You can't escape now freak, whatcha going to do?" Shiro hissed.

"This is shirogane, I need backup at the high school, I found the mutant," he said into his communicator as lance struggled now a little more.

"What? McClain's not a mutant, he's a freak but he's to weak," Griffin crossed his arms.

"Where's your sister?" Shiro ignored the others.

"She doesn't go here! I'm not dumb enough to let her go to the same school as me," lance whimpered.

"Let me go! I didn't do anything!" He cried as tears were in his eyes.

"Shiro get off him!" Keith begged.

"Officer what the hell is going on?" Kolivan walked over as he heard his students yelling at an adult.

"Principal kolivan, I'm arresting this freak, your students a mutant," Shiro gripped lances wrist tighter as Lance closed his eyes trying to not cry.