Confronted

"Bad idea bad idea bad idea!" Hunk hissed as Pidge walked up to Lances house as she wanted her answers. She wanted to know exactly what her best friend was and for him to admit it.

"Do you want to pretend it didn't happen? That some guy and lance are mutants in the Damn day light pretending to be human?" Pidge turned to him sharply as hunk pursed his lips a little.

"Lance is still lance, he's not just a mutant," hunk told her softly.

"Lance is a liar, he pretends," Pidge growled to herself and peaked through the window into the living room.

She saw lance and Al sleeping on the couch as Al was laying on Lances chest snoring as lance had his head tilted back with drool. That at least was defiantly the lance she knew.

"Al and lance are related too, he never told us that and they act like they hate each other, but what I can see, they're pretty close," Pidge glared at the twins as hunk peaked in.

"If they're both mutants maybe they had reason," hunk sighed.

"Al is still a bitch," Pidge pouted looking in the window, standing on her toes.

"So you see him, now what?" Hunk crossed his arms looking down at her.

"I want answers, his side of the story," Pidge nodded and went to knock on the door.

Hunk looked in the window again as he saw Allura jump as lance sat up rather quickly as the two looked at the door confused. Allura got up as lance was behind her as hunk ducked down to go over by Pidge to wait for someone to open the door.

Pidge has determination on her face with her arms crossed when Allura opened the door but her eyes widen in shock.

"Pidge, right?" Allura played it cool as lance hid behind the door.

"Hey al, where's lance?" Pidge glared up at her with a fake smile.

"Lance? You mean Mcclain? The hell you talking about?" Allura put on her popular girl face with no amusement in her eyes.

"Sorry should I ask where your brother is you lying son of a-" hunk covered her mouth as Pidge was muffled.

"Al, let us in, we have some stuff to talk about," hunk told her quietly and Allura gulped bit opened the door more to let the two in.

"Lance," hunk breathed slightly relieved that he was right there coming out from the door with fear in his eyes.

"What-what are you doing here? How did you guys-" "we know lance," hunk pursed his lips as he spoke before Pidge came in as bad cop.

"Know what?" Lance asked as Allura stood with him as she held onto his arm a little. They both were anxious and it was obvious from the confrontation.

"That you've been lying, you two are related, that your not fucking human!" Pidge snapped as soon as hunk let go of her.

Silence.

"We... we saw you before lance, when griffin ambushed you and some guy helped you, we saw it all, the blood," hunk eased them a little as lance lost all color in his face.

"You gonna spit it out what you are?" Pidge huffed a little as lance was in shock and Allura looked at him and at his friends just as surprised.

"What do you want?" Lance whispered. "I d-don't have a lot of money but please please don't tell anyone," he was visibly afraid as his shoulders shook a little.

"Wait what?" Pidge was taken back.

"Lance we just want some answers, not money, we don't know what to think," hunk smiled softly.

"How about we all sit, I really don't want lance passing out again," Allura spoke up as she lead lance to the living room and they all sat down.

"Are you and Al really related?" Hunk asked as he seemed to be the voice of reason.

"Allura, Allura and I are twins, yea," lance let out a shaky breath.

"And what are you?" Pidge narrowed her eyes.

Lance looked at Allura as she was already staring at him worried, but she nodded.

"We're... we're mutants, um, I guess you know about us as the sorceress and the hunter too then?" Lance bounced his leg anxiously.

Pidge and hunk looked at each other wide eyes. They did not think that far of their best friend also being a vigilante...

"Yea, that too," Pidge mumbled.

"Are you guys shadows then? Since your mutants, and as mutants is this your human 'form' or something?" Hunk asked curiously as Allura shook her head.

"The shadows are the galra, Lotor is the boy you saw with lance, he's a galra, our kind is known as alteans," Allura told them softly.

"And no we don't have forms, we have abilities," lance snorted a little as he changed his hair white and his blue markings appeared on his face as his skin changed.

"They're disguises, so we don't get killed," lance looked down not daring to make eye contact with his friends.

"Your strong, you're both strong, why do you take shit from the jocks then? From everyone? Lance you get beat on the regular and you do nothing about it!" Pidge began to raise her voice again as lance shifted his hair back to brown and hid his markings. Hands clenched together as he bounced his leg.

"So the galra and the government don't find us," Allura snapped back.

"So people don't suspect us to be whats out there," lance nodded.

"Why wouldn't you tell us? Don't you trust us?" Hunk looked at lance softly as lance kept bouncing his leg.

"I do trust you guys, but I don't want anyone getting hurt, and it's all a cover up, i heal in no time so it's not a big deal, I can take a punch," lance smiled to himself keeping his head down in embarrassment. "No ones ever found out,"

"Lance you have had beaten until you can't get up multiple times, it's a big fucking deal, human or not," Pidge made a face of disgust.

Lance looked at his feet as Allura had her arms crossed and a frown.

"Don't shame him, what we both do is an act, I hate it as much as you," Allura tsked as she finally broke the silence.

"Then do something about it," hunk finally spat.

"I would love too but obviously I can't," Allura laughed with no humor.

"Everyone stop please," lance stood up.

"Allura and I have been doing this for years, she cares a lot, and I still love my sister, and I love you guys, your my best friends so can we all stop fighting please?!" He looked at them all with wide eyes.

"Yea? No? Okay," lance huffed sitting back down

The three looked at each other wide eyes as lance ran a hand through his hair.

"How can we help?" Hunk asked finally.

"What?" The twins asked confused.

"We know your secret, so now we can help you guys out," hunk smiled softly as he looked at lance.

"Right Pidge?" He pushed the smaller girl a little as she squeaked in surprise.

"Yea, for lance," Pidge nodded staring right at Allura. Allura nodded back with a straight face, only hunk noticing the tension between the two girls.

"Really?" Lance asked in disbelief.

"Yea, but no more secrets," Pidge pursed her lips and the twins looked at each other.

"Um, I mean you figured out the two bigger ones, I don't know what else there is," Allura looked at lance as he shrugged.

"Allura didn't know keith was gay and totally flirted with him, does that count as not hiding anything?" Lance asked and Allura screamed burning red.