Questioning

Keith sat in class as he was zoning out the window ignoring everyone talking about him, after this it was back to usual detention. God then he has to deal with one on one with mcclain who probably ask questions too like everyone else.

He can't believe suddenly everyone knew and now won't leave him alone. Hunter was right.

The bell rung and Keith was immediately up and out before people could look at him, stop him, or even call his name. He pulled his hood up as he sped through the halls to get to the detention room. He knew he'd get shit for being early but who cares, there's no one in there.

He closed the door behind him as soon as he heard a group of students call his name.

"How's being famous?" Kolivan was sitting at the desk and had a calm look but amusement was in his eyes.

"Not a word," Keith sat in a chair on the side and pulled his hood tighter around him so kids wouldn't look for him.

"I'm just waiting for the cops show up to take me away," Keith bowed his head down with a groan.

"They won't," Kolivan stood up and they both looked seeing lance walk in.

"Am I late?" Lance made a face looking at keith.

"No, sit down," Kolivan motioned to a seat and lance did so as he didn't pay any attention to Keith.

"You know the drill, see you boys after," Kolivan nodded as he left them in the detention room as lance let out a long breath and went on his phone smiling.

Completely ignoring Keith.

"Who you talking too?" Keith frowned as he was confused why he wasn't being bombarded with questions. Unless he didn't hear?

"An old friend, he said he might visit me," lance smiled brightly back at keith.

"Ha you have friends?" Keith snorted.

Lance pursed his lips as he didn't respond as he got a phone call from 'princess' as keith could see the screen.

"Que?" Lance answered.

Lance spoke on the phone in Spanish as some parts he would switch back to English then back to Spanish not caring if keith was in the room even. The conversation went on for about five minutes before lance hung up with 'te amo'.

"Your sister?" Keith leaned back.

"Yea she's making dinner," lance rolled his eyes over it.

"Did you really not hear about the whole thing?" Keith narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"yea you went outside at night, it's crazy," Lance looked at him with a shrug.

"That's it?" Keith quirked a brow.

"Well your okay right?" Lance tilted his head to the side with soft puppy eyes looking into keiths soul.

"Ye-yes I'm okay," Keith swallowed a lump in his throat that he didn't know he had.

"I'm just use to every other person questioning me about it or whatever," he bit his lip.

"Well if your okay I don't have any questions to ask," lance smiled softly looking away but his phone was laid flat down.

"Besides can you blame everyone? You did what we all dream of," he sighed running a hand through his hair glancing over at keith again.

"Yea I guess... the whole thing with the hunter and sorceress just was not what I was expecting," Keith nodded softly looking down.

"Thought you were tired of people asking?" Lance chuckled.

"Sorry," Keith covered the bottom of his face.

"Alright since you seem like you have something on your mind, how was it?" Lance asked finally.

Keith made eye contact again with him as lance seemed like he was willing to fully listen.

"The night sky is amazing, I hate that I can't see it again, but it was worth it every second before the shadows came,"

"It was just strange that there's these two kids who are putting their lives at risk without anyone knowing just to make sure less of us die," Keith sighed a little.

"But they're mutants," lance forced him to say.

"I really don't care, they're human enough to have emotions like us, they're not galra," Keith snapped back but lance hid his smile.

"It's just... no one would care or know if they died out there.. cause no one knew, maybe I'm just so fascinated with them cause it's the same for me..." Keith looked down at his lap as he kept his hands together tightly.

"What do you mean..?" Lance felt his heart drop.

"Nothing it was stupid, shut the fuck up," Keith snapped harshly with red staining his face a little.

"Hey," Lance knelt in front of him as he grabbed keiths wrist softly.

"Nothing leaves this room, deal?" He smiled quirky looking up at him as keith felt like he couldn't breathe anymore.

"Don't tell anyone I said that," Keith whispered and lance nodded softly.

Keith glanced at their hands joined as keith was gripping his fingers tightly but released aggressively and pushed lance back making him fall against the ground.

"Don't fucking touch me," Keith hugged his body uncomfortably as lance hissed holding his arm. It wasn't broken anymore but it still hurt with pressure against it. He rubbed his head sitting up as he looked at keith.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset," lance got up and went back to his seat across the room as he rubbed his forearm, he rolled in his sleeve a little seeing the bruising was still there around where it was broken before.

Lance sighed looking out the doorway but his breath got caught in his throat as he saw someone familiar talking to Kolivan.

"Holy fuck, no no no," lance got up as he leaned against the wall hoping to not be seen as he tried his best to see the other.

There, a tan boy with long white hair and glasses across his nose smiling smugly shaking Kolivans hand. Cocky. He knew that cocky smile anywhere.

Lotor found his school...