Standards

"get down!" Allura yelled as she jumped out of the way of a large fist as lance ducked with a squeak.

"Warning?!" Lance yelled back at her. He gasped as the beasts fist went straight for him but lance grabbed it with both his hands as his boots skid against the ground as he held the hand back with his strength but Allura growled as her eyes glowed pink and magenta electricity sparked from her palm and hit the galra beast.

"Thanks," Lance wheezed out of breath.

"Your slacking," Allura ran past him and jumped on a dumpster to grab the fire escape to get above while the galra was down.

"'Your slacking', oh piss off," lance mocked as he climbed up on the dumpster and followed after her. 

"Go go go!" Lance squealed as he sprinted past her as the shadow was back up and roared with rage and chased after them.

"Don't leave me behind you bastard!" Allura screamed as she ran after him. Lance jumped off the ledge of the building and grunted as he landed on the next one and rolled to his feet.

"Come on! I have a plan!" Lance called to her.

Allura gasped as she jumped off the building and used her powers to give herself a boost as the twins didn't have the exact same power. She felt arms catch her as she landed as lance helped her steady.

"We go separate, it can't get us both, take it down from behind whoever it doesn't go after," lance told her breathing heavily behind his mask but his eyes widen when red and blue lights lit up behind them from down below on the street.

"And don't get the police to involved," Allura looked behind him with wide eyes.

"Yea... don't forget them," Lance looked back flatly.

The twins looked back at the cops down below that were calling for backup, then back at the galra beast that was on the other building, backing away... like it was going to jump...

"GO!"

———

"Oh my god Al! How can you still look so gorgeous with a broken lip?" A blond girl cooed as people surrounded the black haired girls locker.

"Nyma it's a busted lip darling," Al frowned at her as she crossed her arms.

"Want me to kiss it to make it feel better?" A brunette boy smirked at her.

"Oh yes, putting thousands of bacteria on my open wound, with pressure, that'll turn me on," Al smiled sweetly at him but scoffed walking away with the girls.

"Hey look at mcclain, he wore that shirt yesterday, fucking loser," romelle gasped grabbing Al's shirt.

"Gross, don't look at it then," al rolled her eyes looking at her nails. "Ugh my nail polish is chipped,"

"Wanna get the boys to be stupid?" Romelle smiled deviously.

"Is it going to cause me wrinkles?" Al plucked romelles fingers off her sleeve.

"It'll be funny," Romelle giggled walking over to the boys from before.

"Hey griffin," Romelle tapped his shoulder then whispered to him as al looked at them frowning and glanced at lance as he was talking to two of his friends smiling innocently.

Her stomach dropped when James griffin grabbed a couple of his friends from the baseball team and went for the trio. But her face remained like stone and showed slight amusement.

"Hey mcclain?" Griffin moved in front of Pidge as she was in the middle of talking. Hunk pulled her back with concern for lance.

"I-um Pidge was just talking.." lance stiffened a little backing away.

"He doesn't wanna talk to a homeless bitch like you, fucking fag," griffin grabbed Lances shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"I mean for being homophobic this is kinda kinky," Lance gulped back a smile but gasped when griffin slammed his fist in his gut and dropped lance to let him fall to the ground in pain.

"Pidge isn't a boy, she go for they or she, but no he," Lance raised his hand on the ground as he wheezed in pain.

"The hell you saying trash?" Griffin kicked lance in the stomach as he rolled on his side with a whimper.

"Hey jack fuck!" Pidge snarled but hunk grabbed her before she did something she'd regret.

"Leave him alone!" She screamed as lance inhaled deeply remembering he had asthma.

"Or what gremlin?" Griffin smirked.

"I'll show you what," Pidge threw her coffee at him but gasped running away seeing a teacher but them not seeing her sprint away.

"That bitch!" Griffin was in shock as he was covered in coffee.

"Hey what's going on out here?" The teacher walked over as hunk helped lance up while the Cuban still was in pain.

"Mcclain threw coffee all over me!" Griffin whined.

——

"Another week?" Keith sat on Lances desk as he nodded his head in shame.

"I don't know why I pissed him off," lance covered his head with his arms as they sat in the room together with the door locked.

"Is that the same shirt from yesterday?" Keith raised his pierced eye brow.

"I fell asleep in it," lance tugged the dark blue long sleeve over his hands as the room was cold.

"It happens," Keith shrugged jumping off.

"Griffin didn't break anything yet?" Keith asked spinning in the teachers chair.

"He broke my finger and my nose once, separate occasions," lance shrugged a little.

"How's your family deal with your daily beatings then?" Keith snorted a little.

"My parents are over seas... my sister hates it though, I feel bad for letting it happen cause the look she gets just... kills me," lance sighed softly as keith looked at him calmly for a moment.

"Disappointment is never fun, my brothers the same," Keith nodded a little.

"No it's not disappointment, it's guilt," Lance looked back at him.

"Is she in college?" Keith asked.

"No we're twins, she's homeschooled so she can work full time," lance lied with ease as that's how they planned it. Allura has a twin brother that lives with their grandmother but goes to an all boys school for the troubled; as she doesn't have a mother and her father travels for work. Easy lies. They aren't the only twins in the world and complete different story lies.

"Twins are always weird," Keith pursed his lips and shook his head.

Lance put his head back down, was he really that weird in general? Weird enough to be harassed. When he agreed to be the less social one, it was to lessen friends and talk less, was that so weird to be hurt constantly? He thought it was just normal... lance never understood society.

"Hey," Keith called for his attention. Lance looked at him annoyed.

"If it makes you feel any better, only reason griffin calls people fags is cause he's embarrassed he kissed a guy and more," Keith winked at him.

"Really?" Lance asked.

"Yep, and likes it," Keith wiped the corner of his own lips with a smirk.

"He's closeted?" Lance smiled a little with sympathy.

"Hard to say, I don't know if he knew I was a boy, and by the time he found out he was already to far gone," Keith shrugged.

"You slept with James griffin?!" Lance covered his mouth to hide his laughter.

"Only twice, but he's not sweet on me like he is with the girls he's slept with," he hummed smiling.

"You aren't upset that James is embarrassed he slept with you?" Lance asked softly.

"I was, until it happened again," Keith nodded smugly as lance laughed softly to himself but held his stomach in pain from where he was kicked.