Caught

Griffin ran on the sidewalk in the early morning since they no longer had school for now, his ear buds blasting as he focused on his speed and breathing while the sun was just coming up.

Suddenly a small rock was thrown at his head and he jumped more startled as he turned around onto to her met with a fist slammed against his cheek.

"What the fuck?!" Griffin fell on the ground and saw lance panting.

"What the fuck did you do to Keith?!" Lance grabbed his jacket to bring him close to his face.

"You bitch, who do you think you are?" Griffin spat with a sneer but cried out when lance punched him across the face again.

"Your so full of shit, such a piece of shit to do something like that to another person! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Lance snarled in his face no caring for his weak persona anymore.

"Jealous?" James chuckled and forced his head up quickly to hit lance in the nose.

"Jealous that I get to hit that as many times as I want? Might be a guy but a warm mouth is a warm mouth, I'm just lucky he's a sad slut," he kicked lance away as lance looked at him in disgust.

"You piece of fucking shit!" Lance got up and punched him in the jaw but James went to punch him back only for lance to move away and grab his wrist to throw him over his shoulder and slam him against the cement.

"He's a good person! It's people like you that make this world shitty! Your worst than the shadows that kill people for fun!" Lance screamed in his face as james was in shock with the wind knocked out of him.

"Your not going to talk about this and your going to fucking make it up to Keith, I don't care how or what you do but I want to see you on your fucking knees apologizing to him, your to pathetic and sad to ever actually mean something to anyone," lance whispered in his ear in a low tone Griffin has never heard before.

"Or I'll beat your ass in front of everyone and break your spine," he kissed his cheek before letting go to drop the other teen on the ground.

Lance looked disgusted at the boy who was in shock, he seemed confused while in pain, he didn't care.

So he left him on the ground like what has happened to him for years.

Lance quietly crawled through the window as he came back to keiths apartment, hoping he didn't notice he left in the first place.

Keith was in a large hoodie and sweat pants with a blanket over him as he hugged the pillow under him. Lance turned his hair back to white and pulled his mask up, he sighed checking his phone.

He didn't like what he did to Griffin but damn did it feel good, just the small slice of karma for what he's done to his friends and himself even, somehow Keith was over the edge for him, it didn't help with what he said about Keith either... those were horrible things to say about him.

Keith woke up when he felt his phone buzzing but peaked an eye open seeing who it was. Lance glanced and saw it was James. Keith sighed and turned his phone off but sat up.

"You stayed?" Keith rubbed his eyes and saw the sun was still rising.

"I wasn't going to leave you alone," lance sat on the bed with him as keith pulled the blanket over his lap.

"Blue what do you want from me?" Keith frowned a little as he didn't understand.

"Nothing?" Lance cocked his head to the side.

"Keith the only reason we became friends is because one night you got attacked, and I didn't want to see you hurt or killed, that's still the reason I stay with you," lance sighed shaking his head as keith kept his eyes down.