The first

Lance sat in the empty room of some teachers class after school as kolivan stood by the desk with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. Lance sighed as he used his backpack as a pillow while he waited for detention to start.

An hour and a half, 90 minutes of being stuck in silent hell. Alone... even Kolivan won't be in the room. And he already took Lances phone.

"There's a laptop cart if you need the internet to do homework," Kolivan pointed to the side. Lance shrugged but nodded.

"Okay," he said simply. He's accepted his punishment.

Kolivan looked at his watch. It was 3:05, detention has officially started. Where was Kogane...

"Not late," Keith walked in making lance sat up surprised. He wasn't the only one?

"Phone," Kolivan held out an open hand for Keith but the teen frowned.

"Not agreed," Keith said calmly.

"It's one of the rules," lance said to himself but he was heard. Keith glared at him and the Cuban swore to himself not knowing he said it outloud.

"Fine," Keith huffed as he dug his phone out and dropped it in Kolivans paw and went to sit in a desk.

"No talking, no leaving, don't try anything," Kolivan looked at the two as lance shrunk in his seat realizing he was going to be stuck in the room with this boy, the boy that he just told he had to follow a rule. He was fucked.

"What if I have to piss?" Keith asked bluntly.

"Piss in a bucket," Kolivan closed the door without another word as he locked it behind him.

The two teens sat in the room with incredible awkward silence that made lance uneasy. He never wanted to be somewhere, anywhere, so bad as long as it wasn't here. This kid was going to chew him out sooner or later-

"So your a rule follower?" Keith asked walking to the teachers desk.

"M-me?" Lance stuttered.

"No the prick behind you," Keith sat in the spinny chair.

Lance actually looked behind him but had immediate regrets knowing how stupid he must've looked.

"Shit," he hissed to himself.

Keith quirked am unamused brow as he leaned back in the teachers chair. This kid was more square than he thought.

"I need a smoke," Keith scoffed getting up as he grabbed his pack of cigarettes as lance pursed his lips.

"Won't Kolivan know..?" Lance asked as keith sat up by the window and cracked it open as he lit up his smoke.

"Nope, unless your a tattle tale too," Keith looked at him like he was daring lance to do something. To try anything.

"Just keep that shit from me," lance rolled his eyes getting up to sit on the other side of the room.

"You a pussy?" Keith snorted.

"No I have asthma, and the doors locked, so we're fucked since I don't have an inhaler," lance shot back. It wasn't the complete truth... but he couldn't stand the smell of nicotine.

"Well... you should be good from over there," Keith shrugged it off as he inhaled the drug.

"So what's your opinion on the shadows?" Keith asked curiously as he looked outside.

"The shadows?" Lance looked at him confused.

"They seem... scary," he gulped a little as keith looked back at him annoyed.

"Scared?" Keith scoffed again.

"They run the night, we have curfew for a reason," lance mumbled to himself.

"Your so square, Jesus," the black haired boy leaned back with a snort.

"Oh well," lance dug through his backpack and grabbed his phone.

"What the hell is that?" Keith flicked the cigarette out the window as he jumped down to see the phone in Lances hand.

"Kolivan doesn't know the difference between an Ipod and an IPhone," lance shrugged going in his phone to check his texts.

"Huh..." Keith went to straddle the chair of the desk in front of him as he rested his elbows on Lances desk.

"So what's your name?" Keith asked.

"Lance, mind if I call my sister? She's more fun to talk to," lance sent him a fake smile as he got up to call.

"What- no I don't have a phone so your my entertainment," Keith scoffed as he grabbed Lances phone.

"Hey give it back!" Lance cried out as keith jumped on the desk as he put his boot up on Lances chest to stop him.

"Ooooh Princess, that your girlfriend?" Keith asked smirking.

"It's my sister jerk, give my phone back," lance reached with his long arm but Keith extended his leg to push him back.

"What would Kolivan say if he found out you lied," Keith gasped sarcastically as lance groaned backing away.

"What do I have to do to get my phone back?" Lance sighed crossing his arms.

"What's your middle name?" Keith asked.

"Charles?" Lance made a face.

"Oh, I thought it'd be harder than that, lame," Keith tossed the phone to him and lance caught it easily with one hand.

"Your not nice," Lance huffed sitting down.

"Aw now my feelings are hurt," Keith cooed and lance texted in his phone.

L: that's it's I'm going to kill myself

Princess: I rather you not

Lance huffed as he leaned back in the chair and sent Keith a glare a little as keith watched lance.

"How long have you even been here? I swear I've never seen you before," Keith blinked confused.

"... we've been going to school together since middle school..." lance said slowly.

"Who your friends?" Keith made a face as he scrunched up his nose.

"Hunk and Pidge," lance told him softly.

"Yea but who else? Like where do you go at lunch or whatever?" Keith asked waving him off.

"We go to the science room... it's just Pidge and hunk, I mean I think Plaxum and I are friends too, she's nice," lance perked up a little with a small smile.

"Yea... you're just not ringing any bells, Damn you really must be invisible," Keith snorted as he leaned back in the teachers chair again.

Lance pursed his lips as he kept his eyes down and sighed a little shaking his head. Not the worst insult that's been thrown at him. He's use to it, it barely effects him anymore. Lance sighed and went back to his phone, hoping one of his friends might text him back.