Follow his lead

"What's your problem blue?" Ezor shouted at lance.

"My problem? What's your problem?!" Lance cried out as Allura walked over to her brother.

"Lotor said don't kill him so I wasn't," ezor shrugged walking to the twins.

"My generals have strict orders," the man from before walked over as he had dark blue eyes with elf like ears that were purple but faded into his olive tan, his white hair slicked back.

"We had a deal, no more harming humans," Allura snarled with glowing pink eyes.

"We had a deal no killing humans, I stick to my word but the galra still own the city after sunset," Lotor glared back at her.

"Only reason you're not dead is because I still hold pride to your mutant blood," he growled.

"Yet you still kill your own," Lotor looked at the two.

"Our own is altean, not your sick galra blood," Allura spat. 

"Yet you pity humans," Lotor cocked his head to the side.

"This is our part of the city, my quarter, my father may own the rest but this part is mine, so I'm asking you first politely to leave before I make you, sorceress," Lotor took a step forward but lance stepped in front of Allura with his pupils glowing with a warning.

"We do what we can to keep humans safe, we made the deal to leave your people alone then, are you willing to break our bargain?" Lance asked coldly. Lotor knew of their power, their loyalty to their word. But also the wrath of the two...

Lotor looked at the two and sighed sharply with annoyance.

"Get out of my quarters," Lotor shook his head.

"Humans aren't welcomed, you know this, you can't save them all," he told them as lance looked at Allura to leave.

"We'll still try," Allura nodded as she twisted her hand with the snap of her fingers, making her and lance disappear in pink smoke.

——

Keith locked his doors with all the locks he had as he panted hysterically. Holy shit.

"I almost could've died," Keith grabbed his shirt where his heart was.

"Yea, it was really dumb," a voice popped up and Keith yelled turning around seeing the boy from before.

He was well over 6 foot and had a well built body but his clothes covered most of it, the mask mostly covered his eyes but when he was close keith knew they were glowing blue, literally. But only reason he knew this boy and the girl were mutants was because of the hair and some sort of markings that where hidden under the bandana.

"How did you know where I lived?" Keith grabbed the knife from his boot and glared at him.

"Only window open," the boy jabbed his thumb at keiths open window.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay," he said but almost seemed annoyed.

"I'm fine," Keith frowned.

"Good, don't ever go out again, that was really dumb, your lucky where you live, if you were a block down you would be dead, these galra are more... intelligent," the boy explained but Keith leaned against the door.

"Aren't the shadows a bunch of gangs?" Keith frowned.

"Exactly, so keep your ass inside," the boy scoffed and went to the window.

"Wait, who are you?" Keith gasped as he climbed to the fire escape.

"Dude, just forget it, you saw nothing tonight," the boy flipped him off and dropped off the side of the building.

Keith ran over and slammed the window close and locked it but glanced out curiously.

Mutants ran the city at night but not the way keith thought. They were against each other in fights. But some defended the humans...

——

Lance walked through the school with his head down and back slouched like usual but he could hear the students chatting more than usual.

"It's like a sorceress and a hunter, it's so ridiculous!" A student walk past and lance felt his heart speed up. Oh no.

"But how cool is that?!" Another gasped.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

L: are you hearing the gossip?????

Lance sighed holding his phone as he went in his locker to grab some books but his phone vibrated.

Princess: YES!!! PEOPLE ARE CALLING US THE HUNTER AND THE SORCERESS!!! I BLAME YOU

L: OFHEIWPFJFJWK DONT BLAME ME

Lance groaned to himself as he closed the door but saw his friends running up as Pidge looked excited.

"Dude did you hear?!" Hunk smiled brightly at his friend.

"What?" Lance cocked his head to the side.

"There's mutants," Pidge grinned deviously.

"I hope so otherwise why did they make the law?" Lance smiled leaning against the lockers.

"No no, there's mutant super hero's," Pidge told him.

"Super heroes..? Like from a comic book?" Lances jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Basically, look," Pidge showed him a picture and lance pursed his lips.

It was a picture from last night with him and Allura facing off Lotor and his generals. Shit did Keith do that? Oh shit Keith did it...

"I don't get it," lance played dumb.

"Those white hair freaks saved a student!" Pidge squealed.

"Do you know who?" Lance looked at her as they walked to class.

"Keith Kogane," hunk looked at them with a shrug.

FuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUCK!

"Is he at school even?" Lance asked confused.

"Nope, I don't blame the guy though, he'd be surrounded the entire day if he came to school," hunk pursed his lips softly looking away.

"Hopefully other kids won't follow his lead on going outside at night now, that's be stupid," Pidge snorted but lance froze in his place with wide eyes.

Students could follow his lead...

FuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!