Blue

"Hey! Lo-turd!" Lance walked across the street going into lotors quarter as he saw the galra with one of his generals, narti.

"Ah hunter, nice to see you," Lotor smirked at him but Lances eyes glowed blue in anger as he cracked his knuckles.

"Yea, you too," lance punched Lotor through the wall creating a hole as Allura used her power to pull narti back as she knew what happened. Keeping her eye out for anyone who would jeopardize.

"What the hell was that?! What the fuck?!" Lance roared slamming Lotor up against the wall as the galra glared at him with dust around them.

"It was a one time thing hunter," Lotor snarled down. Lance kicked him in the chest and sent the man flying back into the streets.

"You do not touch him, I don't care about our past with him, you leave Keith out of your god damn intentions," lance stormed up to him as Lotor sat up annoyed.

"Your problem is with me, and only me, not him, do you hear me?" Lance barked at him as he knelt down to Lotor with his eyes glowing brighter than ever against his tan skin and black clothes.

"Seems like I touched a nerve love," Lotor smirked but lance glared holding his arm.

It only took an aggressive squeeze and Lances eyes sparked, for lotors radius and ulna to snap together and cause the man gasp in pain.

"Now we're even, come near Keith again and it'll be your spine next time, love," lance snarled down at him as he stood up.

Allura watched her brother walk away still fuming as she looked back at Lotor as he held his arm growling.

"Why did you attack them? Knowing lance couldn't defend his friend," Allura sighed not helping him get up.

"That boy was the one that started this stupid idea of hero's and villains, he is at fault for putting more of your pathetic humans at risk," Lotor scoffed. "He had to be punished,"

"This violent behavior doesn't suit either of you, lance isn't an angry person," Allura told him sternly like a parent disciplining a child.

"Yet you defend him?" Lotor quirked a white brow.

"Because I know him, and you attacked first if lance tells the truth," Allura put her hands on her hips narrowing her eyes.

"Lance is telling the truth," Lotor sighed rolling his eyes a little embarrassed.

"I can't control my brother, I won't control him, so if I were you I'd do as he says," she stepped forward as Lotor glared a little.

"Is that a threat?" He frowned.

"No, it's a warning," her eyes sparked pink.

Lotor nodded slowly.

He knew the twins wrath, they seem sweet but the rage in their eyes, it's what made them monsters like him.

No matter how hard they try to be human.

——

"What was that?" Ezor walked with lance frowning as he walked fast trying to keep calm. She and the others saw before as she's never seen the vigilante so upset.

"Your boss attacked a student," lance shot back.

"So?"

"It was the one that survived you guys trying to kill him last week," lance turned to her with a glare.

"Oh," ezor smirked cruelly and looked around to recognize the building in her quarter.

"That one?" She hummed and lance glared a little.