Masks

"Can we count on them?" Allura asked as the twins stayed on the roof that night as hunk and Pidge stayed at their home.

"Yea, Pidge and hunk are amazing," lance smiled under his mask.

"Sorry for us getting caught, I had no idea they saw that," lance sighed softly as Allura didn't look at him.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later, I'm rather relieved that it's just them," Allura pulled down her bandana and smiled at lance.

"So what are we gonna do with Lotor? He found us in the human world," she pursed her lips nervously.

"I say we form the alliance again, we can't risk him attacking humans in the day light or him telling everyone," lance sighed annoyed as he crossed his arms.

"Your right... I'm sorry for breaking it in the first place, I was so upset he dared even to touch you, much less break your arm," Allura pulled her hair back into a pony tail.

"Heat of the moment," lance chuckled.

"Split up and find him, we can't risk anyone else knowing about us," he nodded at his sister Allura pulled her mask back up.

Allura watched lance jumped from roof to roof as she felt the breeze against her skin, listening to the city around her. Feeling eyes watching her.

"Come out Lotor," Allura turned around and Lotor walked out from behind a exit block that went into the building.

"You heard?" She narrowed her eyes.

"I did, you want to regain my alliance?" Lotor smirked down at her with his navy blue eyes as he looked back to a galra with purple skin again.

"I do," Allura bit her tongue to save her dignity.

"New alliance new rules then," Lotor nodded standing a few feet away.

"I'll compromise," Allura quirked a brow.

"You don't touch my quarter," Lotor glared for a moment.

"You don't touch my brother, here or in the day," Allura shot back.

"Truce in the day?" Lotor offered.

"... you know lance is treated like dirt to keep our identities opposite right?" Allura asked gently as she hugged her body.

"It seems so," he nodded. "It's embarrassing for him honestly,"

"No it's brave," Allura shot. "But.. with this alliance, can I ask you for a favor?"

"Depends, what will I gain?" Lotor crossed his arms.

"My full trust," Allura looked in his eyes with no hesitance, all truth.

"What is the favor?" Lotor asked carefully.

"Lance and I are not to talk, look, or be near each other at school, so will you have his back when there are more than three others try to attack him? He will never fight back but you can at least stop them," she inhaled deeply and looked at Lotor with worried eyes.

"All I ask is for you to help him if there are more than three boys ambushing him, he can handle three but I worry when there's six," she looked at the city to the side as Lotor looked at the girl calmly.

"Okay," Lotor agreed.

"I gain your full trust, I'll make sure your brother isn't killed in school, we don't attack each other's people, deal," he held out his hand as Allura was surprised by how easy it was for Lotor to agree.

"On one condition,"

Lotor took her hand softly and held it up to his lips but didn't touch as Lotor looked into Alluras eyes.