Fault

"Did you sleep at all last night?" Allura looked up seeing lance yawning coming into the kitchen.

"A little Yea, why?" Lance looked at her confused as he made himself coffee.

"Cause I didn't hear you come home till 4, bastard," Allura stole his cup with a glare.

"Hey!" He whined.

"Where were you?" She held the coffee hostage as she looked at her brother.

"I was out and about, please gimme my coffee," lance reached for it but Allura used her powers to hold it higher.

"Lance I couldn't find you after you beat the shit out of Lotor, explain," Allura narrowed her eyes. "Are you with Keith?"

"What?" Lance quirked an eye.

"Lance everyone knows you saved Keith, I heard ezor attacked him last night, why are you so obsessed with him? He hurts you," Allura crossed her arms with the coffee in the air by her powers.

"I'm not obsessed," lance laughed a little.

"No? Then how many times have you been with him? In the mask," she didn't buy it.

"Twice, once after I saved him and last night to make sure he was okay from ezor," he chuckled but cried out when Allura grabbed his ear.

"So your lying now lance Charles?" Allura growled. "We don't lie to each other,"

"Allura Maria let go of my ear," lance snapped back.

"Then tell me the truth," her eyes sparked pink.

"They target him now, and I can't live with myself if something happens," Lance looked down and Allura let go finally.

"To many people get hurt because of me," he mumbled hugging himself tightly.

"Lance they were never-" "yes they were lura,"

"And I'm not just talking about dad, I'm talking about him and everyone," lance pursed his lips as Allura softened her gaze.

"There's something about Keith that I just can't let him get killed," he sighed running his hand over his head.

"Do you like him?" Allura sat on the counter smirking a little.

"I'm not gay allura," Lance cried out blushing.

"So what was it with kinkade?" She hummed innocently.

"Kinkade?!"

"You think I didn't know? I'm not dumb," Allura smiled at him as lance groaned in his hands.

"I don't like Keith like that! He just is in this all because of me, it's my fault," lance shook his head sighing leaning against the counter across the kitchen.

"So what are you planning then? Fill me in and I'll help you out," Allura nodded as she slid him his coffee back and lance whooped in excitement getting his coffee back.

"Lotor knows who he is and what I am at school, best thing to do is to get keith out of this, distancing myself, lowering myself more probably," lance shrugged a little and Allura narrowed her eyes a little.

"If that means you getting harassed more it's not worth it," she scoffed.

"You said you'd help," lance told her making a face.

"Not like that," Allura whined.

"That's my best solution so I don't know what to tell you," he sipped his coffee happily and his sister pouted .

"Your the worst, go get ready for school," Allura groaned jumping down and ruffled her brothers hair smirking.

"Stay safe today," she kissed the side of his head and walked away as lance sipped his coffee thinking to himself.

It was the best solution, he would go back to distancing himself from the school, from Keith, from Lotor, Keith didn't need to know lance, he already knew.. blue... blue was the real him, no one needed to waste their time on Lance, the person he is at school is a no body, literally, that wasn't a real person, it was only his human side... he enjoyed being himself, he loved being his mutant self, his white hair, his markings, his power, his full potential. He was never ashamed of it. He was ashamed of the way he had to be 9 hours of the day.

But he couldn't get Wait till that sun goes down.

He wished he could be Blue all the time. But four people knew who that side was, Keith knew blue just not connecting the dots of lance and Blue. He was grateful that idiot didn't knew them enough to do so.

"I'm heading out!" Lance called as he chugged there rest of his coffee and put it in the sink as he threw a hoodie over himself and his backpack.

"See you at school! Love you lance!" Allura waved from the bathroom as her white hair changed to brunette. Lance checked in the mirror connected to the coat rack as he checked to make sure he was a brunette as well, he didn't need to walk out with white hair again.

"Love you too lura!" He called and closed the door behind him but paused seeing hunks truck with Pidge.

"Mcclain," Pidge smirked as she motioned to the back.

"Why do I feel like I'm in trouble," lance hopped in the back of hunks truck.

"Your always trouble," hunk smiled at him.

"What's up buddy," lance scooted to the middle and leaned his body enough to be between the drivers seat and the passengers seat.

"Heard you got beat by that new kid," Pidge looked at him.

"It's Lotor, he's not a teenager, he's a jackass prince of the east quarter, a mutant too, I talked to him last night," lance smiled at them smugly as he cracked his neck.

"Speaking of which, we're coming over after school, I got something for ya," Pidge told him leaning her feet on the dash board.

"Should I be worried?" He asked.

"I mean always, even more since hunk helped," she laughed loudly and lance leaned his head on hunks shoulder groaning.

"But after school it's nap time!"

"No nap time!"

"YES NAP TIME!"