Vigilantes

"One Forty two, one forty three, keep going!" Allura yelled as she coached her brother as lance was doing push ups with one of her feet on his back. Lance finally made it to a hundred fifty as Allura checked the time as he got up with a deep breath.

"A hundred and fifty push ups in two minutes and flurry seconds," Allura looked at her watch as lance grabbed his water.

"You can do better chump, later you are doing as many push ups as you can in five minutes and it's anywhere under 300 I'm waking your ass up at dawn again for the five mile run," she put her hands on her hips as lance looked down at her quirking a brow.

"Fine but you have to do the same with sit ups, and I'm not holding your feet," lance smirked at his sister as he chugged his water.

"Fine," Allura rolled her eyes.

"We going on night shift tonight?" Lance started his push ups as Allura started the timer.

"Course, we skipped yesterday's and who knows what could've happened," Allura nodded as lance controlled his breathing as he counted in his head with the push ups.

"I didn't hear anything to bad happened, weekdays it's usually quiet," Lance grunted keeping his form tight and straight.

"Yea, hopefully it's quiet tonight too, I think we're progressing, the numbers have gone down for the past three years," Allura smiled softly to herself.

"To bad no one notices though," she sighed.

"I say that's a good thing, the security won't lack and people won't find courage to go outside at night, if they stay up tight with the law then the rates stay content if and the numbers on the shadows keep dropping hopefully," lance explained and Allura shrugged to agree.

"Yea you're right, plus with people keeping off the streets no one finds out about us," Allura smiled adding.

"Time," she stopped at five minutes.

"Four hundred and seventeen," lance jumped to his feet.

"Hell yea!" Allura high fived him as lance smirked.

"Ya boy got them muscles," lance flexed in the mirror of their basement.

"Ya dumb ass got super human strength that can lift a car, don't get cocky," Allura snorted at Lances poses.

"Alright your turn princess," lance grabbed the timer as Allura laid down and crossed her ankles.

"Go," lance started as Allura got to her sit ups.

——

"I can't believe you broke the timer," Allura looked at her brother unamused as lance pouted with their masks on and in their black attires and white hair.

"It wasn't my fault!" Lance defended.

"You threw it lance..."

Lance pursed his lips with his hands behind his back innocently.

"I'll get a new one..." he said in defeat.

They jumped hearing a rumble a mile away as well as car alarms going off in the distance.

"Alright the nights begin," lance jumped off the building.

——

"Keith there's dinner in the fridge," shiro knocked on his brothers door.

"Cool," Keith walked out to go make himself dinner.

"Hey, things are going to get better you know," shiro grabbed keiths shoulder.