Knowing

"Ow ow ow Allura stop I'm sorry!" Lance ran away from his twin on the roof tops of the city as she threw a brick at him with her power and he dove to the next building.

"Oh fuck your sorry, that mother fucker took it to far today! How bad has it gotten cause you've been lying to me!" Allura sprinted over to him and kicked him off the roof.

"Is it lying if I technically just never said it but never denied it?" Lance landed on his feet on the sidewalk.

"Yes!" She screamed from the top.

Allura jumped down with glowing pink eyes full of rage but lance pulled his hands up for defense as his fists glowed blue.

"Lance what happened to you today was-was ugh! Lance that's not living and I can't believe you let people treat you like that! I thought it was a few pushes and shoved and name calling! You lied to me!" She yelled with tears in her eyes as he backed up.

"And-and the fever was from infection, that gash could've killed you!" She hiccuped a sob. "Stop getting yourself hurt, I can't loose you!"

Lance ran to her seeing his sister falling apart, he pulled her close in a tight hug as Allura buried her face in his shoulder. He held her as she gripped his black clothes with her knuckles turning white. She was terrified something was going to happen to her brother like what happened to their father.. she never got to say good bye to her father.

"I mean I punched Griffin today so maybe that'll be a start?" He laughed softly trying to lighten the mood.

"And I think Keith is starting to be like.. a friend? I have plaxum, Pidge and hunk too, I'm not alone at school," lance sighed rubbing her back.

"I'm just tired of seeing people push you around, that was horrifying watching how James was to you today, that was just-just cruel," she whispered.

"Six more months, right?" Lance smiled down at her wiping his sisters tears.

"Yea, six more months," she laughed a little holding his hand.

"I'm still mad at you though," Allura punched his arm quickly.

"Ow!"

"You two are so bipolar," Lotor sat on a bench across the street looking bored.

"One I see him getting kicked off the roof, then her crying, and you both are laughing now, most entertainment I'm getting all night," he shrugged at them as Allura smirked at him.

"What's up?" Lance cocked him head to the side grinning at the mutant.

"I thought you two were staying low? It's been risky lately," Lotor stood up as he looked at them.

"We're not looking for a fight, just making sure everyone's safe," Allura hummed putting her long white hair in a low ponytail while giving Lotor side eyes.

Lance looked between his sister and the galra, back and forth at the two until his face turned to disgust.

"Aww you're giving each other lovey dovey eyes! When did that shit start?" Lance groaned throwing his head back as the two blushed brightly from being called out.

"What?!" Allura squealed embarrassed.

"I thought he was suppose to be the enemy," he whined motioning to Lotor as Allura covered her face.

"Your making lovey dovey eyes at me?" Lotor smirked at her and Allura curled into a ball as she squared down with her face in her hands still.

"Oh my god Allura!" Lance gasped. He knew he was right when she did that.

"I'm going for a walk! Your ridiculous lura! I swear to god if I don't get details later I'm going to be pissed!" He stormed off distressed as Lotor blinked innocently at the twin then looked at the girl.

"I honestly didn't catch most of that, your brothers confusing," Lotor looked at her crossing her arms.

"He's saying you have a crush on me," Allura groaned a little standing again as she was flushed pink.

"A crush is..?" Lotor raised a brow.

"Someone you want to date..." she whispered shyly as Lotor blushed at that.

"I mean you are beautiful," he smiled a little covering his mouth.

Allura looked at him surprised as her heart raised. She didn't think it was really a crush, they've fought and made each other bleed before. He's hurt her brother so many times. But with this alliance he hasn't been awful...

"I do like you Lotor," she beamed sweetly at him.

-

Lance grunted as he jumped to the rooftop and looked around the city. He smiled softly at the idea of his sister having someone else to help look after her, Lotor wasn't a true monster, an asshole, yes.

He sat on the roof of a building and could tell he was close to Keith. He wanted to go hang out with him but it was to soon, not when daytime lance and Keith were spending to much time together. It was to soon.

A hand reached over and touched Lances shoulder.

Lance let out a loud high pitch scream as he jumped away.

"Oh ryan, hey," he laughed awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck seeing his old friend.

"Hey I heard about what happened at school, with Griffin, you okay?" Kinkade asked as he sat with him. He had on a black hoodie and black jeans to hide better. He knew of Lances secret for years even if Allura didn't know of him. It was their secret place on this roof, there was a carving of both their names on the edge of the wall, it was the apartment building kinkade use to live in before he moved.

"I'm fine, he just saw the scar from few years back, they bought the 'I was attacked by mutants when I was young' bullshit," lance laughed taking his mask off and smiled brightly. He wasn't afraid to show how he naturally was with his markings and white hair. They would always sneak out at night to sit on this roof. Kinkade was there to help him when his dad was killed.

"I got this new scar though! It's bad ass!" Lance lifted his shirt to show kinkade the three large gash scars on his ribs.

"When was that?!" Kinkade cried out wide eyes.

"Over the weekend, little fever but I survived," lance hummed with a laugh.

"It's cool!" Ryan smiled back.

"Right?" He giggled as ryan stared at him with a soft look.

"I miss this, I miss you," Ryan sighed looking back over the city, it was safe with lance, he knew he'd be okay up here with him.

"I.. I miss you too..." lance blushed softly but gasped when Ryan kissed his cheek.

"Does Allura know?" Ryan asked as he held Lances face gently and touched under his markings.

"N-no," lance whispered.

"Does anyone know?" He looked at Lances lips and back at his eyes.

"I don't think I could-could let anyone know I'm bi.. I'm scared of what might happen to me," lance touched his face.

"But I'm not embarrassed, I never have been," he smiled. Ryan leaned forward pressing his lips to lance as the hybrid kissed back immediately, Ryan pushed him back and towards over lance as his leg hung off the side of the building, holding the sides of Ryan's neck to kiss him again and again.

"I miss you," lance whispered against his lips as Ryan looked down at him.

"Your amazing lance, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, please don't change," Ryan kissed his forehead and his nose and down to his neck. Lance closed his eyes as he tilted his head up for Ryan to kiss him. He pulled the human back and kissed his lips hard.

"I'm trying," lance looked up at him softly.