Exercising

Lance walked into detention the next day with a smile on his face as he was texting Ryan all day, he enjoyed the fast replies and the attention his friend gave him. Keith noticed Lances giddy look and raised a confused brow at the Cuban.

"Your bout to spend two hours with Griffin and al, why you so chipper?" Keith asked with a leg to his chest.

"I kissed my exe last night," lance sat next to him with a big grin. "He moved away but he came back for the night and we talked and kissed and I just.. I missed him so much," lance blushed but he felt like he was on cloud nine.

"He?" Keiths jaw dropped. Lances blushing face turned to a paler color.

"Fuuuuuuck no I said she," he covered his mouth.

"You're gay too?" Keith smiled at him.

"N-no!"

"Dude chill I'm gay, I don't care," Keith laughed at him a little.

"D-don't tell anyone like anyone, Griffin would just get so much worst," lance begged with fear in his eyes.

"Don't worry, your secrets safe with me," Keith nudged him.

"What's his name?" He asked curiously.

"Not telling you, we're not getting back together, it was just one night, I'm not doing long distance, he just was my best friend before and knows a lot bout me so it was just nice being with him again," lance rambled awkwardly as his hands shook a little from the anxiety of coming out.

"He knows you? That's cute," Keith snorted.

"H-heh uh yea, he's really nice," lance smiled to himself with blush on his face still. Keith raised a brow at him, he never thought lance would actually be into men, he looked so happy with whoever is on his mind, it was cute seeing him blush.

"Do you like him like him?" Keith teased. Why did he care?

"Uh.. I don't know, I started feeling for someone else but it's complicated, I think I like my ex cause we have a lot of history and he was there for me when I was in a dark time," Lance gulped a little as he watched the door for Allura or Griffin.

"Mmm mysterious," Keith chuckled but his chest tightened.

"So plaxum isn't your girlfriend then?" He smirked.

"Uh no, she's cute though," lance smiled back.

"But I'm not doing relationships, I shouldn't with everything right now," he smiled looking down at his lap.

"No? Cause of the bullying and moving?" Keith leaned back curiously.

"Yea, I don't want someone getting into my shitty life, no one deserves that," lance sighed with a shrug.

"Then what did Griffin mean by that you deserve everything else?" The black hair boy asked again as he and lance were more open than when they first went to detention together.

"Oh uh.. few years back-" "hey gays, I mean guys," Griffin kicked the door open and lance jumped.

"You actually talk to this mother fucker? Why? He's obnoxious and boring," he sat next to lance as Allura walked in next with Kolivan behind her.

"He has more braincells than you," Keith scoffed as lance was tense with James next to him.

"Once the principal leaves then we're having a chat, kay?" Griffin smirked at lance.

"Hey Kolivan?" Lance raised his hand. Griffin looked at him surprised and angry thinking what lance could possibly want.

"Yes mcclain?" The older man sighed tiredly.