Bad ideas

"Should've let him die, this would be so much less stressful," Lance laid on the edge of the building as Allura looked over the city ignoring him.

"I told you not to go back for him, now we have fans," Allura glared and saw a teenager looking out the window and slowly opened it.

Her hand glowed pink as she slammed the window shut and the teenager screamed falling back.

"God dammit we gotta figure out how to get idiots to stay inside!" Allura growled.

"Trouble in paradise?" Lotor walked over to them as lance sat up.

"Hunter, sorceress," he smirked at them.

"Bitch boy," lance smirked back leaning on his side laying back down.

"Looks like my people are going to be less hungry tonight," Lotor looked at them and looked to the side seeing more lights were on tonight.

"Lay off, theyre children," Allura jumped down at got in his space.

"The law is for all ages,"  Lotor told her with a sneer.

"She said lay off," Lance was on his feet immediately.

"You May be her brother," Lotor stepped closer to him. "But you're not even close to being a man,"

"I don't need to be a man to have a good conscious," Lances eyes sparked dangerously.

"You May think your doing the right thing but you two are making it worst," Lotor stepped past lance as he placed himself between the twins as Allura watched him closely.

"And you think your making it better?" Allura scoffed.

"You want the world to feel safe, that people shouldn't fear for their lives at night, but with the fear it controls humans better to keep them inside," Lotor hissed up at her as Allura stayed calm.

"You should've let Zethrid tip that boys head off last night, it would've keep the weak fools inside," he raised his voice a little as he snapped his head towards lance.

"Any human that comes out because you made them feel safe, their blood is on your hands alteans," he narrowed his eyes at lance but the hunter didn't break eye contact. He was not afraid of the galra.

"At least we try to make this world right, what the fuck have you done you coward," lance barked but he gasped when Lotor suddenly had his wrist in his large hand.

"I am not a coward," Lotor snarled down at him.

"No, but your like your father," lance glared.

Lance let out a quick scream when Lotor bent his wrist back and a sickening snap echoed the air.

"You bloody bastard!" Lance fell to a knee as he held his arm.

Lotor grunted as he was pushed to the ground harshly and a pink layer covered him as his body was pushed further into the ground.

"My brothers right, you are a coward, alone you are a terrified boy, hiding behind his generals," Alluras eyes glowed pink as she pushed him further to the ground.

"But the loyalty between my brother and I will prove you and your damn nation people wrong, you broke his bone, you broke this alliance, I'd watch your back if I were you," she sneered and threw him into the street over the building as she felt her blood boil.

"The alliance is over?" Lance grunted as he stood holding his arm, feeling the clean break of his bone. Definitely broken.

"It is," Allura looked at him concerned.

"So what does that mean for the humans?" Lance frowned.

"What if the galra attack in the light now?" He asked looking down at the ground. Anxiety flooding him.

Allura stayed silent but looked at lance again as she glanced at his arm concerned.

"Are you okay?" She pursed her lips as lance held his arm to his chest.

"It'll be good as new in 48 hours," lance smiled to ease her concern but damn did it hurt.

"Go home and get it fixed, I'll take care of tonight," Allura touched his shoulder.

"No, lura, tonight out of all nights I can't leave you alone out here," lance shook his head.

"Trust me, I'll be fine alone, I can't worry about you too if your here," Allura gulped a little as lance sighed annoyed. He just had to get his arm broken tonight didn't he...

"Alright, I'll get it taken care of," lance nodded.

"Please, be careful," he kissed his sisters forehead as Allura smiled softly.

"I'll be home earlier tonight," she told him and lance nodded softly as he walked away but grunted as he leaped to the next building.

Lance panted as he held his arm in pain but made it a few miles before he had to take a break and climb down a fire escape and rested for a moment. He wiped sweat from his mask as he breathed heavily behind the black bandana.

"Fuck," he growled resting his broken arm on his lap as he sat on the metal stair. His arm was swollen purple already.

"Looks gross," he heard a voice next to him.

Keith glanced out the window as the window was shut but the blinds were up as keith looked at the vigilante.

Lance felt his stomach drop as he stayed silent. He looked back at his broken arm as keith didn't move from the closed window but looked unamused at him.

Lance touched his arm again as he tried to find the part where his forearm was actually broken but gasped when he landed on it and could actually feel where it was broken.

"Ouch, don't do that," Keith watched.

"Gee thanks for the advice," lance scoffed.

"Your not gonna get far with it, I don't know where your going but that's going to kill you all night," Keith told him flatly but opened the window.

"What are you doing?" Lance asked narrowing his eyes.

"Letting you in, I got a brace you can use," Keith shrugged as he walked away but glanced back at lance not knowing who was under the mask.

"It's the least I can do for you saving my life," Keith sighed and nodded for lance to come in.

Lance knew it was a bad idea, this had sirens screaming in his head to not do it.

But he slid his legs in first and shut the window behind him as he followed keith in the apartment.