He

"Think your better than me?" Griffin slammed lance against the wall as the Hispanic boy whimpered when his head hit the wall.

"It was just running! It's not a big deal!" Lance fell on his rear as he sat against the wall and put his hands up to protect himself.

"Yes it is!" Griffin kicked him in his chest. Lance pursed his lips but scrambled to his feet to run away, he never ran but he had the option to escape so he did.

"Get back here!"

Lance turned the corner as he slid a little but someone grabbed his shirt and yanked him in a closet quickly and closed the door before Griffin found him.

"Oh my god Pidge thank you so much, I can't believe he's so sensitive," lance panted as he stayed hidden with the small hands around his wrist.

"Not your gremlin idiot," Keith peaked through the metal blinds on the closet.

"Where did you come from?!" Lance cried out but Keith covered his mouth quickly.

"Shh!"

They stayed silent as keith had a bruise under his eye with his hair pulled back in a low ponytail as he watched Griffin run past them.

"Are you okay?" Lance pushed his hand off his face as he was now worried.

"This? I'm fine, people don't like it when I talk shit," Keith smirked at him.

"Apparently people don't like it when I enjoy something," lance laughed softly agreeing.

Keith looked at him for a moment, this was the guy that sent a kid to the hospital and had a temper? He couldn't see it. That was crazy to think lance was an aggressive person. Is that what Kolivan meant by being careful.

"Did you use to be a bully?" Keith blurted out.

"What?" Lance blinked confused at the sudden question.

"Al.. she said you were a completely different person," Keith whispered softly as he slowly opened the door to check if the coast was clear.

"Uh.. I mean I bragged and boasted bout being good at stuff but I never hit people, my dad would've killed me," lance laughed softly following him out.

"So the sending a student to the hospital was a bullshit rumor?" He asked as they walked down the empty hall as the school was abandoned, it was after detention so he knew Griffin could find them easily.

"Oh you found out about that..?" Lance stopped in the middle of the hall.

"So it's true?" Keith asked.

He nodded softly.

"Yea, I don't have an excuse, I got out of control," lance sighed running a hand through his hair looking away.

"What happened? Cause that sounds nothing like you," Keith crossed his arms gently and lance seemed ashamed.

"He was talking shit about my family and said some stuff about my sister and it was just bad timing, he shoved me and I.."

"Say that again about my dad! Say it you bitch!" The thirteen year old slammed his fist in the boys face over and over again.

"Your dad's a piece of shit," the boy spat out blood. "He embarrassed by you, that's why no one supports you at the games,"

Tears burned as they ran down Lances face as he shook in pure rage. The image of his fathers body loosing its life with his blood on his hands.

"Fuck you!" He screamed slamming the kids head on the ground. Ryan and James running over immediately to rip lance off the poor boy.

"I'm not proud of it," he mumbled hugging his body. "I was upset and I was just a kid,"

"You still don't deserve how your treated, everyone gets upset about family," Keith shrugged as lance looked at him softly.

"Come on, let's make sure you don't get jumped on your way out," he raised a brow at lance as he started walking to the exit.

Lance smiled gently walking next to him as he slouched with Keith, he was still shorter than lance even when he slouched... Despite Keith being 5'8...

Lance opened the door and held it open for Keith as they went outside, lance noticed the sun started to go down, Keith looked at him and remembered the scars. It wasn't fun to make fun of Lances fears and insecurities anymore, knowing more about the kid now.

"I'll see you later lance, get home before dark," Keith waved him off as he lit a cigarette walking away.

"Bye Keith," he smiled sweetly waving back at the boy.

-

"Ahhhhh," lance slammed the door behind him as he burned in a deep blush sliding to the ground covering his face.

"Alluraaaaaaa!" He whined falling on his side.

"I'm having a crisis!!!" He yelled from the ground and his sister walked over confused.

"Did you get hurt again?" Allura sighed crossing her arms. 

"I'm I think I might have a crush," he whimpered from under his hands. Her eyes lit up sitting on the ground with him.

"Him or her?" She purred smirking down at her brother.

"Him..." lance crawled over and put his head in her lap.

"Are you with kinkade again?" Allura looked down at her brother softly.

"How'd you know about that?!" He gasped.

"Cause I know everything and I can tell when you leave to have a make out session," Allura patted his head smiling. Lance blushed more.

"You know about the other night?" He mumbled.

"You came home with multiple hickies dumb ass, you lucky they healed by the morning," she hit his forehead unamused.

"Shh you don't need to call me out!"

"So whos the new he?" Allura giggled as lance covered his face.

"I'm not saying his name but you already know I think, i need to work it out with myself but I know it's never gonna happen..." lance looked up at her peaking through his fingers.

".. yea I understand," she sighed closing her eyes.

"He's already gotten hurt because of me, both me's... he doesn't need to get into this shit," lance whispered a little sad.

"Don't forget to live lance, you're never going to be happy if you always think like that," Allura smiled down at him softly.

"Did you confess to Lotor?" Lance changed the topic quickly and she now blushed.

"Ugh don't get me started!"

"Ooo what happened?!"