Four

Keith walked into the detention room calmly as he knew the drill at this point. His jaw dropped seeing who all was in there with him.

Lance. Griffin. Al.

"You got to be shitting me..." he groaned covering his face as al sent lance a glare and he glared back at her.

"Dude I thought you were in the clear!" Keith hissed sitting in front of lance by the window.

"Uh.. a-a teacher caught me and Griffin outside of class," lance sighed laying his head down.

"Como un idiota," al spat over at him and lance sat up straight.

"¡Sé que estás loco, pero esto no es eso!" Lance looked at the popular girl as she scoffed flipping him off.

"How'd you get in detention?" Keith looked at the other two as lance stuck his tongue out at the girl.

"Yea ally, how'd you get in here?" Lance taunted.

"You said you wouldn't call me that!" Al stood up slapping her hands on the desk.

"Ally bally Callie dally," lance sang and ducked a book thrown at him.

"Holy shit," Keith leaned back so he didn't get hit.

"These two use to be sworn enemies in middle school," James rolled his eyes at them.

"I got caught smoking in the bathroom, fucking Nyma ditched me," al scoffed sitting back down.

"Sí, no es que eso te vaya a afectar más tarde," lance sighed leaning back and she growled.

"I've been a little stressed out mcclain!" She snapped.

Lance groaned leaning his head back. Last night Allura found out about Lances gashes and was furious he didn't say anything to her. Guess she was still upset.

"Sorry," he whispered crossing his arms. Allura looked over at him seeing he was just as upset.

Lance noticed his phone buzzed as his sister texted him.

Princess: you know why I'm pissed, you never ask for help and this was serious this time lance. That fever was dangerous and you could've died.

L: I was fine

Al growled and slammed her phone on the desk in frustration as Kolivan walked in the classroom.

"Phones, now," he told the four.

Griffin sat three seats away as lance was sleeping during detention with his head down in his arms. James kept throwing bits of paper at the other boy as keith watched slightly amused at the (for once) harmless actions. Al looked pissed still as she also watched.

"God boys are dumb, this is your amusement?" She scoffed.

"I could pour my drink on him," Griffin grinned.

"That's stupid and unnecessar-" al was to late when Griffin threw his Gatorade at lance. It bounced off his head and soaked his upper body. Lance gasped awake with fearful eyes but groaned feeling the spot where he was hit.

"Ha! Blues a good color on you mcfag!" Griffin laughed loudly as lance looked at his soaked hoodie with the blue Gatorade. Allura looked at him concerned but lance sighed taking his hoodie off and wiped his face and hair with it as he had a grey tee shirt under.

"You're hilarious," lance said flatly and set the hoodie in his backpack.

"Wow look at that it's a wrist reveal! He finally takes the hoodie off," James walked over and grabbed Lances arms to show off his wrists to the other two.

"Let go, stop it," lance yanked his arm back.

Slap

Allura and Keith were frozen when lance held his face where Griffin slapped him.

"Shut your fucking mouth, your the reason I'm in here," Griffin spat down at him as lance looked fine besides being humiliated.

"You got your wrist reveal, just leave me alone," Lance gulped a little. Griffin raised a brow seeing his tan arms were clear but he saw a mark under his sleeve.

"So then what's this you pathetic bitch?" He snorted grabbing Lances sleeve but lance grabbed his shirt back almost frantic.

He ripped the shirts sleeve anyways off and exposed a scar across Lances bicep to his shoulder. Keith looked horrified by what Griffin did and what lance hid under his clothes.

Allura was furious by this seeing the embarrassment on her brothers face as he clasped his hand over his scar. She remembered how he got that scar, she had one on her leg from the same night that happened.

"That's enough James," Keith stood up as lance covered his arm leaning away from him.

"How'd you get that scar? Rough night in the bathroom?" He laughed at him as lance had tears in his eyes.

"Maybe You should just go straight for the veins instead," Griffin whispered in his ear and lance closed his eyes.

"Will you leave him alone?!" Keith shoved Griffin down to the ground as lance tried holding back the tears.

"What he deserves it," Griffin snorted sitting up.

"You deserve this," Keith kicked him in the jaw as lance and Allura covered their mouths in shock.

"You son of a bitch!" James went after Keith instead as he kicked Keith in the stomach.

"Guys! Guys stop!" Allura went over but lance stopped her quickly.

"Don't," he shook his head at his sister.

"What you gonna think that mother fucker isn't easy? If you asked nicely with your legs open I'm sure he'll fuck you," Griffin punched Keith in the jaw as he cried out.

"Dude stop!" Lance grabbed Griffin by the neck and yanked him off Keith.

"You okay?" Lance whispered helping him to his feet.

"I'll be fine, just that mother fucker is not getting off easy!" Keith snapped as he had blood running down his nose.

Griffin growled as he ran back at the two. Lance noticed immediately, he turned and punched Griffin in the nose, grabbed his shirt and brought the student down to his knee against his forehead to slam him to the ground with ease.

"Do you not know what stopping means?" Lance made a face.

"I hate boys, so aggressive," Allura sat in the chair with a sigh.

Keith looked at Lances arm where the deep scar was, it seemed old but it looked painful, it started on his bicep and ran to his shoulder but disappeared under his shirt.

"What was that from?" Keith asked as lance covered his arm again.

"I.. remember when I said I'm afraid of mutants?" Lance gulped a little sitting down. "I got outside once and was attacked when I was younger,"

Keith looked at him worried as it made more sense, why he was so timid to fight back. Whatever happened must've been traumatizing for him. He sighed and took off his jacket to hand it to lance with a glare.

"If You want to cover it up before anyone else sees then do it," Keith dropped it on him and lance flinched at the weight.

"What- why are you being nice?" Lance asked as he could tell his sister was going to make fun of him later for it.

"I have a friend that's been kinda opening my eyes, sorry for Griffin being a dickhead,"  Keith sat back down and laid his head on his arms.