That Was an Invitation

Chapter 38

Damon

I woke up feeling incredible. I didn't have any expectations for last night. I honestly thought Freya would be mad at me. But, she wasn't. She was the exact opposite of angry. And she opened up to me in a way I don't think anyone ever had. It was okay to be vulnerable with her. And that only made me love her more, if that was even possible.

I reach out to Freya's side of the bed and found it was empty,"Freya?"

"Good morning", I heard her say as soft lips ran kisses down my back,"I made you breakfast".

I'm rolled over onto my back and pulled Freya onto my lap. I wrap my arms tightly around her waist pulling her close to me as I explore every inch of her beautiful mouth.

You have to be starving.

Starving for you?

Freya pulled away with a soft small laugh.

"Do you still have an... appetite after last night?" Did I still want her? God's yes!

"Always", I said pushing my erection closer to her pussy.

"You have to eat food first or you'll pass out", she warned.

"I'd risk it", I stated kissing her.

Freya pulled away,"Food frist".

I fell in back on to bed and pulled Freya down with me. I stared into her beautiful eyes and I could see the red in my reflecting out of hers. I painicked,"Are my eyes still red?"

"Not as bright as yesterday. But... still red".

"Yours didn't last that long did it?" I asked.

"No, but I basically went on a hunt after I killed Cronus. All of the demons that were in Hades playground I pretty much wiped out and then I went after Erebus. I tired myself out so I think that may have made it go away quicker", she admitted.

"I can't go back to the Brotherhood like this", I said thinking out loud.

"You can stay here with me until you're all better". I didn't know what to say to that. I had a hundred thoughts rattling off in my brain of what could happen. "Unless you don't want to stay with me".

"No, I do. It's just I'm trying to think about what's going to happen when eventually I do go back. There's going to be a lot of questions that I'm not going to have answers for".

"Cosimo will cover you", Freya offered.

"Why would he?"

"Because he's my brother and family takes care of family. I'll ask him and he'll help us", I still didn't know how to feel about Cosimo. I understood why Freya was so quick to just give him the benefit of the doubt. But I couldn't because too many things weren't adding up. Why now did he decide to make himself know? What did he have to benefit from helping Freya? Until I could get an answer to those questions I was leary about his help,"I trust him. He's a good guy".

"Did you tell him about what Poseidon did to you and Cecilia?"

"No", she flinched sitting up".

"Why? If you trust him and he's family why not tell him?" I asked needing to prove a point.

"Because it's none of his business".

"Are you sure it's not because on some level you don't trust him either", I hypothesized.