Who Are You?

Chapter 56

Damon

If tomorrow was my last day on Earth then today was exactly how I wanted to spend my final hours.

With closed eyes, Freya's head bobbed down then up slowly with an expression of mad desperation painted on her face. Her face was flushed and sweat was already beading on her forehead as she sucked both balls into her mouth, soaking them with her hot saliva.

Pleasure rippled through me. My body spasmed a little as the barrage of sensations overwhelmed me. Freya's small hands were jacking me off as she sucked on my balls. She moaned as her tongue swirled around, and then she slowly moved back up my cock ... licking and sucking every inch of it.

I was content to hold her head in place until she grabbed my thigh and dug her fingers into my leg. I noticed how her crotch was writhing and moving in rhythm to her head.

With a soft pop, she let me fall from her mouth. I hoisted Freya up on to our bed and she spread her legs obscenely while I shook my cock at her labia, striking the soft tissue prior to sticking it inside her.

I paused to give her breast a squeeze and then slid into her, sighing with the feeling of relief I felt. There was no time to free her tits and play with them the way they deserved. I needed to be in her now.

Freya was moving against me, pumping machine-like while I twisted her arms behind her to give me some semblance of control.

Nevertheless, we were causing the bed to rock. I ignored it and pounded back at her, knowing she loved it fast and hard. I thrust deep into the recesses of that soft, firm pussy, the speed of my hips increasing steadily. I could feel her grip me tighter, her legs, and arms around my neck. I could actually feel her erect nipples scraping along my chest. Her breathing began to get heavier, her hip movements more frantic, jamming herself down onto my skewering prick.

"More!" she whispered hoarsely, "Just a little more! Oh please, just a little... Shit! Oh please! Oh yes!" Damon!"

I could feel her body tense, her vagina tighten around my thrusting cock. She began to shudder violently, squeezing me tightly as the orgasm began to wash over her. I came deep inside her.

"Gods you're perfect", I said breathless as I collapsed on Freya's chest.

She lovingly ran her fingers through my hair,"Are you sure I don't need more practice".

I ran my tongue from her nipple all the way to her mouth. I slowly kissed her wanting to absorb every second of this moment. "We can always try and perfect perfection when I get back".

I wasn't crazy about the idea of going to Olympus to meet with Zeus. But, High Elder Favian gave me my orders and I had to carry them out.

"I look forward to it", She smiled up at me lazily still trapped in a haze of lust,"Wish I could come with you".

I don't.

"I heard that", She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Is it a bad thing to want to keep you safe?" I asked rolling off of her and pulling her onto my chest.

"No", she answered,"I'm just jealous because you're so amazing. Cosimo, hasn't asked me to do anything".

"That's a good thing", Freya may not see it but she was this group's only ace in the hole. Whatever, Cosimo had planned. He wasn't going to start using Freya right out of the gate. He was going to save her for just the right moment, "Someone has to stay here and watch the boys".