Part 11: Apes and Fools

"We got to be close to Ronald so that he won't  suspect anything. You agree?", Jack asked."Yeah, I think so but couldn't we go a little slower. Like, I'll go talk to him sometimes and we may get something  good.", Flora replied.

Later on, Flora said goodbye to Stella since they would be leaving to meet Ronald. Flora flew on a layer of fresh leaves while Jack flew swiftly in the air. They spent a little quality time together. "Um, Jack. Are you okay? I mean, is everything about you alright?", Flora asked Jack. "Well, yeah I am fine. Sounds  like you're not fine.", he said. "Yeah, maybe it's I don't know, it's like--uh!!! I just can't get myself.". Jack came nearer. "What's that supposed to mean?", he asked to her. "I don't know,. Something new. I think.", she answered. Jack knew she has something to say it's just that she can't tell it. He didn't mind the little mind freaking  of Flora and continued their journey to Canada.

Hours later, they have arrived in Toronto, Canada. Jack felt a little scared when he saw people wearing skates. It reminded him of his past life with his sister when they went to have fun on ice. Though it was Fall that time, Jack sees it was winter. Flora caressed his back and persuaded him to move on. Then, they went to the woods as they would try to find Ronald. Suddenly, they sensed a fast moving figure that passed them by. Both draw their weapons ready. They turned around looking at each sides. Then Jack felt something from behind. He then attacked making ice crystals stroked to the figure,. Sooner than they realize it was Ronald. "Hey,hey! Stop that little fuss please, shall we?", Ronald shouted. Flora and Jack held their weapons away. "I thought you'd be a little punctual?", Flora asked. "Yes, yes. I had some more errand to run, you know. So we meet again Jack Frost.", Ronald replied. Both had their minds set. "We shouldn't fall for his tricks. A single fault may ruin everything.", Flora thought. "He may look cool but I won't let him make us Apes and Fools...", Jack thought too.